Game breaking bug makes GM3 strongholds unplayable

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Please select your region Other
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Every stronghold, mission and freeplay
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 3
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Interceptor
What was your Expedition team makeup? Friends
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Every mission
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) All the time
Summarize your bug See beneath
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into any mission with a friend on GM3 andstand in the lightning strike.
What happens when the bug occurs? See underneath
What should be happening instead? See underneath

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? It happens in any mission or freeplay.
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 3
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Interceptor
What was your Expedition team makeup? Friends
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Can happen anywhere.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Can happen at anytime.
Summarize your bug I've been playing this broken game for a long time now so i know what im talking about. The bug is not the hp bug which i thought it was at first. The bug is that im pretty sure there is supposed to be a system in place that prevents u from getting 1 or 2 hit. Let me explain, if u take a huge hit like a lightning strike in GM3, if it is bugged it will one-shot u. My friend who is a pretty high lvl colussus tested this with me. If its not bugged, it will at max take down my shield on my inteceptor no matter how hard the hit then no matter how hard the second hit, u will be left at one hp. And then ofc if something farts on u ur death. So the bug is that those 'barriers' are sometimes not loading in for some players in the mission. This also makes it so u burn to death which makes the game pretty * unplayable at GM3 unless ur a gods ofc like my clan Standard smile But all jokes aside tho its no fun getting one-hit or watching urself burn to death. PLZ FIX THIS!! Honestly i expected this to be fixed last patch but i dont see anyone mentioning this bug.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It happens more often with a pre-made group. See above.
What happens when the bug occurs? See above.
What should be happening instead? See above.

Message 1 of 2 (39 Views)

Re: Game breaking bug makes GM3 strongholds unplayable

★★★★ Novice
If this does not get fixed with the update tomorrow im done. How can a bug like this be in a game that has been worked on for so long.. And sadly it looks like the devs dont even know it is in the game...
Message 2 of 2 (30 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help