Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1080 ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32gb
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Firestorm
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? All of them
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Everyday
Summarize your bug You can glitch into the map early and start looting before the game has even started. You keep backpacks and armor so when you jump out of plane you already have armor + backpack. you can also stash good guns and weapons in bushes etc. and go loot them and kill everyone right when the match starts. THIS IS A GAME BREAKING BUG BEING ABUSED BY LOTS OF PEOPLE. FIRESTORM IS NOT FUN UNTIL THIS IS FIXED. PLEASE HOTFIX ASAP
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Watch this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo3RsCn5PHg
What happens when the bug occurs? Firestorm is broken.
What should be happening instead? People shouldn't be able to glitch into map and loot early.

You can glitch into the map early and start looting before the game has even started. You keep backpacks and armor so when you jump out of plane you already have armor + backpack. you can also stash good guns and weapons in bushes etc. and go loot them and kill everyone right when the match starts. THIS IS A GAME BREAKING BUG BEING ABUSED BY LOTS OF PEOPLE. FIRESTORM IS NOT FUN UNTIL THIS IS FIXED. PLEASE HOTFIX ASAP

Watch this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo3RsCn5PHg

Message 1 of 10 (1,220 Views)

Re: Game-breaking Firestorm Glitch - Glitch into map early and loot

★★ Apprentice

I confirmed this on xbox but the round often loads before you can land on the ground. I'm sure this is a bigger issue on pc or when match making takes significantly longer.

Message 2 of 10 (1,189 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

It's a massive issue on PC.  I can land, find level 3 armor and level 2 backpack, stash pink guns in a bush for start of round.  I can then land and grab my pink weapon in beginning of round (Dam is a great place) and then go kill entire enemy squad by myself at Dam because I threw away all weapons there in the water except for the good ones I stashed in my bush.....

I cannot believe this is not being hot fixed ASAP.  This is a major, game-breaking bug that's being widely abused by the hardcore players on PC to gain an even bigger advantage.  

All you guys need to do is close the cell or remove the wooden shelf on the wall.  Is it that hard?  I am begging you to fix this ASAP.  Firestorm is already on life support and game-breaking bugs like this are only going to push people further away.  I don't even want to play because of this bug.  PLEASE fix ASAP.

Message 3 of 10 (1,175 Views)

★ Guide

Are the devs aware of this?  This needs fixed ASAP

Message 4 of 10 (1,126 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry is there any comment on this bug?

It's an increasingly widespread issue. Granted I fully admit it has honestly made the game much more enjoyable...

Message 5 of 10 (1,090 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This may have been fixed server-side.

Message 6 of 10 (1,062 Views)

Community Manager

@lAlucard 

If you see any additional reports please let us know. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 10 (1,013 Views)

★ Guide

This is not fixed.  It is still happening.  It will not stop until the wooden shelf on the wall or the cell is closed.  It is a fundamental problem with the map design.

Message 8 of 10 (981 Views)

Community Manager

@AvocadoPablo 

The team is aware of that wooden shelf. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 10 (959 Views)

★★★ Guide

It is not just one wooden shelf...

Message 10 of 10 (942 Views)