Game achievements don't unlock - The sims mobile

by Lulliflores

Original Post

Game achievements don't unlock - The sims mobile

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Oneplus 3T
OS Version 5.0.3
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003465934805
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In players' games who started at least before March you have to check the achievements unlocked
What do you expect to see? Just the first 4/5 are unlocked
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Denmark
Additional feedback

In players' games who started at least before April (friends who started after don't have the problem) if you check the unlocked achievements they stop at the first 4 or 5 even if of course, at level 40, I should have all of them unlocked. 

Message 1 of 8 (1,654 Views)

Re: Game achievements don't unlock - The sims mobile

I don't seem to have this issue. I wonder where the problem lays, I think this is a Google issue. 

Could you give these a try:
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/play/32E1NxdVJfo

20180720_152841.jpg

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 8 (1,610 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It is not because I don't have it connected to my account anymore :/ but still they are not shown here so it is a The Sims Mobile problem for sure
Message 3 of 8 (1,551 Views)

The link I mentioned is more reconnecting your account in the hopes it triggers to achievements to be unlocked.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 8 (1,522 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm having the same problem. Cannot unlock the achievement even now I'm at level 41. Have been uninstall and reinstall the apps and also clear cache. Nothing's change. Have you do bug report yet? 

Message 5 of 8 (1,426 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@BettyBunny123 wrote:

I'm having the same problem. Cannot unlock the achievement even now I'm at level 41. Have been uninstall and reinstall the apps and also clear cache. Nothing's change. Have you do bug report yet? 

I reported and called EA support almost 20 times (not kidding) and they just pretend to help without even caring about what you are saying. So unfortunately I just gave up.

Message 6 of 8 (1,418 Views)

★★ Apprentice
So sorry to know that. Your effort is totally a waste. Guess if that's the case, I think I too have to just forget that this ever happened.
Message 7 of 8 (1,399 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem, i tthink there is no other way to start from the veeery beginning.

Message 8 of 8 (1,226 Views)