Re: Game Still DOWN for those who reinstalled

by gswift1313

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

Can we get an update? Or are you just cutting us as a loss?

Message 21 of 34 (432 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Nope, I have been in touch and they are doing everything they can to get us back online. I think it was a combined problem with their pack and Apple. I expect the game to be up and running by this afternoon but i could be wrong. It sucks we cant play our favorite game but im guessing we may get some compensation for our lost time. I will update this small thread  once the game is back online.

Message 22 of 34 (424 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This was SBCrumb's post last night:

Hi folks,

We have been investigating an issue that is causing some players to not be able to log in since earlier today. While only a small number of users are affected, we understand this is incredibly frustrating for those players. We have been working with several of the affected players to fix this as soon as possible and they have been a tremendous help in narrowing down the issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to resolve this issue this evening but this will be a priority again tomorrow.

Our sincerest apologizes to those players impacted but we will continue working to resolve this issue tomorrow and through the weekend if needed.

Thank you for your understanding.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/223220/update-on-login-issues-01-24-2020#...

Message 23 of 34 (417 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Spoiler

Customer service giving the run around. Sends me here and closes the case file on the problem. Never going to buy another EA game again. Dead to me.

Message 24 of 34 (402 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

although I agree that EA has not been super helpful in this situation they did think they had resolved the issue. Later they found out there was still another issue going on. Im just as frustrated as you are because I cant get into my game right now either but I know CG is working hard to get the game back online. 

Message 25 of 34 (396 Views)

★ Apprentice

I’m going to guess they will start working on a solution on Monday. I wouldn’t expect to have it fixed before then

Message 26 of 34 (364 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Just posted:

"Hi folks,

Quick update, the team has been working on a release to address this issue. We don't have any timeline to share at this time but we will keep you posted."

Yeah, not till Monday at the earliest.

Message 27 of 34 (345 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thank you!

Message 28 of 34 (333 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hoping for an update relatively soon to see what is going on

Message 29 of 34 (292 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Just posted:

Hi folks,

We have a build currently in review to address the login issue. As soon as this is complete, we will deploy a client update and you may need to reboot your client to receive this update. We will post update notes in Game Updates (and link from here) as soon as the build is ready to launch.

For those impacted by this issue, thank you for your patience.

Message 30 of 34 (278 Views)