Game Restart to Level 1: The Sims Mobile

by laifamltd

Original Post

Game Restart to Level 1: The Sims Mobile

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S10
OS Version 10.0
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My game The Sims Mobile game progress restarted to Level 1. I was just playing and attending a party when suddenly I started to lost contacts I just added from the party. I closed the games, reinstall and uninstall. I chose the option "From The Cloud" that still shows Level 59. It took longer than usual and then it finally succeed but show as Level 1. My account connected to Google Play Games. Last login was 6th Jun 2020, 00:55AM UTC+7. I have an active case since 6th Jun and it has been 6 days without promising words from the team. It has been a very slow response from the team. I need to wait for 24 hours just to get replied while the reply mostly are questions for me to confirm. I stay awake at 3am local time to be able to reply fast to them (which I did, I replied in less than 1 hour) but what I get is 24 hour silence after my reply. I feel frustrating and just now when I do a follow up to Customer Experience email, it said that they no longer maintain that email. So how should I communicate with them in a faster way? I truly want to play this games and do not want to miss the current event. I would like to ask for your kind help to restore back my game to Level 59. Thank you so much.
What do you expect to see? I truly want to play this games and do not want to miss the current event. I would like to ask for your kind help to restore back my game to Level 59.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Indonesia
Additional feedback Please be more responsive and faster in getting back

My game The Sims Mobile game progress restarted to Level 1. I was just playing and attending a party when suddenly I started to lost contacts I just added from the party. I closed the games, reinstall and uninstall. I chose the option "From The Cloud" that still shows Level 59. It took longer than usual and then it finally succeed but show as Level 1.

My account connected to Google Play Games. Last login was 6th Jun 2020, 00:55AM UTC+7.

I have an active case since 6th Jun and it has been 6 days without promising words from the team. It has been a very slow response from the team. I need to wait for 24 hours just to get replied while the reply mostly are questions for me to confirm. I stay awake at 3am local time to be able to reply fast to them (which I did, I replied in less than 1 hour) but what I get is 24 hour silence after my reply. I feel frustrating and just now when I do a follow up to Customer Experience email, it said that they no longer maintain that email. So how should I communicate with them in a faster way?

I truly want to play this games and do not want to miss the current event. I would like to ask for your kind help to restore back my game to Level 59.

Thank you so much.

Message 1 of 3 (820 Views)

Re: Game Restart to Level 1: The Sims Mobile

★★★ Guide
@laifamltd Sul Sul, please try contact them at FB. If they investigate enough, they could escalate the case.
Please take a note, Player ID is helping them much.
Also the support Hours is decreased as corona hits.

*Cheers
*Stay Healthy

Lmnmst
Message 2 of 3 (686 Views)

Re: Game Restart to Level 1: The Sims Mobile

Hero
@laifamltd Have you got any answer?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 3 of 3 (622 Views)