Game Keeps Crashing (XBOX)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Start menu screen, loading screens, on missions, during cutscenes. Randomly occurs anywhere in game.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 22.2.19
Summarize your bug Game freezes, sound goes to a loud buzzing noise, game goes black and crashes to Xbox dashboard.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game?
What happens when the bug occurs? Game freezes, sound goes to a loud buzzing noise, game goes black and crashes to Xbox dashboard.
What should be happening instead? Normal play without crashing

Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Start menu screen, loading screens, on missions, during cutscenes. Randomly occurs anywhere in game.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Since 2/22/19
Summarize your bug Game freezes, sound goes to a loud buzzing noise, game goes black and crashes to Xbox dashboard.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game?
What happens when the bug occurs? Game freezes, sound goes to a loud buzzing noise, game goes black and crashes to Xbox dashboard.
What should be happening instead? Normal play without crashing

Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. First and second missions at the very beginning of the game
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 22:2:19 04:45
Summarize your bug I have been getting multiple game crashes occurring - sound begins stuttering and game freezes, then crashes. Reopening the game often leads to a frozen start screen either before or after hitting the start game button. Twice a crash has forced my Xbox to shut itself down. Have not been able to play past the second intro mission
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just by playing?
What happens when the bug occurs? Game freezes, sound stutters, game crashes to Xbox Dashboard
What should be happening instead? Not crashing

Message 1 of 27 (1,772 Views)

Re: Game Keeps Crashing (XBOX)

★★★★ Novice
The game just had a 4gb update and now is crashing for me the same way as yours. So glad I didn't pay for this POS. Still have 4 hours left on a trial. What a joke.
Message 2 of 27 (1,738 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Yep getting same problem just did update and game is continually crashing. Even at start screen. Considering taking game back as this is just time wasted.

Message 3 of 27 (1,720 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issue, this game has not been optimised for Xbox One X, no HDR * graphics, slow load times and basically crashing every 5 minutes for no apparent reason. 

Message 4 of 27 (1,615 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
I'm on and Xbox One (not s or x) after the update my games keeps crashing I can't play it. It mostly happens at the starts menu when trying to connect to the servers, but has happened while in game too ,when I can get it. It makes it hard to play this game. I've looked everywhere and there is no update on this.....😑 very frustrating.
Message 5 of 27 (1,552 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same * here.. .the F are you doing?? This is supposed to be a triple A game and not early access

Message 6 of 27 (1,542 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Mine is doing this as well.
Message 7 of 27 (1,536 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
same problem, but with me, the game crash and when I put the game back, it still does not sound, i just reporting the bug xD, i like the game
Message 8 of 27 (1,520 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
The games frame rate gets super slow and then just flat out freezes. It happened to me on an expedition first and now I cant even get into the game because it keeps doing that on the loading title screen or just flat out freezes on the loading screen before loading the game.
Message 9 of 27 (1,292 Views)

★★★★ Novice

same the crashes got worse after this patch that was suppose to fix them. everytime i go thru menus i crash and have to sit at a loading screen forever. 

Message 10 of 27 (1,247 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help