Game Interface Stuck When You Browse the Harvester Info before building

by wantonwoo

Original Post

Game Interface Stuck When You Browse the Harvester Info before building

★★★ Newbie

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) 5th Generation iPad, iPhone X, iPhone Xs
OS Version iOS 12.1.1
What is your Player ID? Woolio #6GmB57pX
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I was playing NOD and to open I went to build a harvester. I held my finger on the Harvester too long and the info overlay popped up. The overlay would not go away and I was unable to build any other units besides the harvesters. I took several screen shots. The overlay even continued to persist into the "Defeat" screen. I attempted to get rid of the Harvester overlay by pressing on it, pressing in other areas, even quickly exiting the game and going back in, but to no avail
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I tried to reproduce the bug again but could not
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA

see attached photos

Message 1 of 6 (679 Views)

Re: Game Interface Stuck When You Browse the Harvester Info before building

EA Live QV Team

Hey @wantonwoo thank you for bug report. We've tried to reproduce locally but to no avail. Frown Please let me know if you come across it and it becomes a frequent occurrence. Thanks again!

Message 2 of 6 (641 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi,  same problem occured to me..

This is very annoying especially when it is a blitz battle.

Message 3 of 6 (613 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The bug occurred again and it appears several others are having the same problem which I reported a few weeks ago. I took a few more screen shots. The harvester info overlay pops up and I can not get rid of it. It prevents producing any other buildings or units besides harvesters.

Message 4 of 6 (583 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks @wantonwoo I've flagged this for further investigation.

Message 5 of 6 (566 Views)

★★ Apprentice

YEah, happened to me too, once - not reproducible, though. I figured it was related to me WiFi being just one bar, but cannot prove it. Seems to be unrelated to any particular type of unit.

Message 6 of 6 (505 Views)