Game Goes blackscreen, battle chest challenge#2, Smokey Situation, Peg Legpuller

by Zephyroth420

Original Post

Game Goes blackscreen, battle chest challenge#2, Smokey Situation, Peg Legpuller

★★★ Newbie

Product: Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
Please provide your Xbox gamertag or PSN ID. (Optional)
In what game mode did the bug occur? PvE Regions (Town Center, Weirding Woods, etc)
Summarize your bug Every single time my friend and I try doing the zombies version of 'Town Centre' battle chest challenges #2 - Smokey Situation with Peg Legpuller, the game will randomly go black screen, cuts out the sound, and then needs a force shut down through the task manager. This bug hasn't occured at any other point throughout the game, except for this challenge.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play the zombies version of Town Centre battle chest challenges #2 - Smokey Situation with Peg Legpuller. It takes around 5 to 10 minutes before it happens. Usually occurs after 1 or more bombs have been planted.
Which character were you playing when the bug occurred? Engineer
What upgrades had you equipped with this character? None, but it isn't only valid with a single character. My friend and i played with different characters and it still happened.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)

I wish I could add a screenshot, but it would only be black... It just happens randomly, then we need to restart... 

Message 1 of 1 (369 Views)