Game Froze during Galatic Arena Battle

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? A9 Samsung Galaxy
OS Version Android 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 649155917
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Game froze at minutes 4.48 had to force quit game costing me my galatic arena match
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Game play
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Wales

Game crashed had to force quit screen shoot taken of match

Screenshot_20201016-222839_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 9 (443 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game Froze during Galatic Arena Battle

EA Live QV Team

Hi @DarthShadow1980 and sorry to hear that.

We have checked the logs available to us for the time of this battle and could not see any reason for your freeze. Please take a look at our troubleshooting guide. Hope this helps.

View in thread

Message 6 of 9 (358 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

I hope your going to compensate me for this as it cost me 1st place now in GA and im not the only person having this issue !!!!! 

Message 2 of 9 (410 Views)

★★★★ Novice

See yet again CG bury there head in the sand !!!!! Thanks for the great support as normal ! (NOT)

Message 3 of 9 (396 Views)

★ Novice

I had a similar issue. Went in to attack Rey in GAC. As Thrawn was fracturing her, his animation stopped and I could not do anything. The timer kept ticking down but Thrawn remained motionless in the animation. The only buttons on screen were to auto the battle, which didn't do anything. I had to force close as well which will probably cost me this gac. 

Message 4 of 9 (386 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Tree103 Yeah i just had it happen again went through whole battle and killed a general grevious squad with my shaak ti and clones and it froze and i had to force quit definitely finishing last in the league now !!!
Message 5 of 9 (381 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @DarthShadow1980 and sorry to hear that.

We have checked the logs available to us for the time of this battle and could not see any reason for your freeze. Please take a look at our troubleshooting guide. Hope this helps.

Message 6 of 9 (359 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_UltraSlide Can you give an answer besides this ? On almost every game lock / crash bug report this is the answer - maybe with the number that are occurring , the CG team should be forced to play the game and see it occur ? this has been happening for months with no answer
Message 7 of 9 (318 Views)

★ Novice
@dkonczal This has been happening a lot lately to me too. Last year it would freeze on me at least 5 times a day, GA, arena, didn't matter. It's not happening enough for them to fix it and they will blame your phone instead of working on it
Message 8 of 9 (305 Views)

★ Apprentice

game continues to lock up - no answer or solutions from Ea besides :  uh, uh we dont see anything on your account that shows a lockup"

Message 9 of 9 (236 Views)