Game Freezing during character upgrade

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone SE
OS Version 12.4.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 286-876-996
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug I was upgrading my characters and the game froze, when it caught back up from the lag it gave a character a Zeta ability upgrade that I never intended. It takes a long time to save up for Zeta mats and it sucks that the game froze and now I have a zeta ability on a character I never wanted/intended one on. Is it possible to refund that Zeta upgrade, since it was caused by the game freezing? I haven’t used the character yet so I haven’t benefited from the Zeta. It’s on my Paploo that I was getting ready for the C-3PO event.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at the Paploo in my character inventory.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

This is my Paploo showing the Zeta. It really sucks to have such valuable materials wasted on this because of the game freezing.

6143C9A5-9F31-4121-A5B4-7ADC6ECDC264.png
Message 1 of 2 (269 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game Freezing during character upgrade

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Macleeodd and sorry to hear that.

Unfortunately, we do not have the option to refund an already applied material/gear piece. Since there is always an additional confirmation screen before you are able to apply a Zeta to any character it usually can't happen anymore to apply a Zeta unintentionally to a character. Having a look at our internal logs we could not find anything unusual, sorry.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (234 Views)

All Replies

Re: Game Freezing during character upgrade

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Macleeodd and sorry to hear that.

Unfortunately, we do not have the option to refund an already applied material/gear piece. Since there is always an additional confirmation screen before you are able to apply a Zeta to any character it usually can't happen anymore to apply a Zeta unintentionally to a character. Having a look at our internal logs we could not find anything unusual, sorry.

Message 2 of 2 (235 Views)