Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number  Asus Strix GTX 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32GB
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was your Expedition team makeup? Mix of the above
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location.  Multiple Locations- Legendary Contract Tyrant Mind Stronghold Freeplay Fort Tarsis
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 19.02.19 20:45 Arizona Mountain Time
Summarize your bug In the middle of an activity the game completely froze mid combat, No warning, no stuttering just froze. When I attempted to tab out of game the image of gameplay was in fact frozen completely to my desktop. I was able to see the taskbar upon hitting window key, but all applications would launch under the image. I attempted to load back into the previous activity i was playing. The activity loaded but within 5 minutes the error happened again. At this point The game would freeze at the intro load screen. At one point i was able to load into Fort Tarsis, up which the game froze immediately. Afterwords I checked all Nvidia profiles, clean installed the drivers, clean installed the game and verified files. At that point I play the game normally. I luanched Tyrant Mind stronghold and on the final boss literally before it died the gameplay froze again and broke. I lost 2 Masterwork drops because of this bug. Now the game WILL NOT load past the initial load screen. I hit start game and it freezes on that screen EVERY SINGLE TIME. Obviously this product is completely and utterly unplayable and broken. FIX THIS. I don't even see it addressed in the upcoming patch notes. I love this game. Have been addicted since early access launch. Right now i'm feeling extremely ripped off. The only time it worked is i attempted loading a brand new pilot and the game began to load into the very first missions, cutscene in all. Also my gametime in game is nine hours but origin is 48. I've been playing the game constantly since launch.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm assuming at some point the pilot data got corrupted, but that's complete BS. I havn't been playing the game any differently than anyone else. No exploits, no cheats, just trying to play.
What happens when the bug occurs? The whole game freezes onto screen and persist even after closing the game and origin in the task bar.
What should be happening instead? ACTUALLY RUNNING

Included are screenshots of other errors description as followed. 

1. system diagnostic

2. This error is the game constantly hanging in download for no apparent reason. 

Since i'm running out of attachments game time is incorrectly displayed as stated
previously. I'm not gonna make a big fuss as i'm sure that it will be fixed in next patch
no less doesn't really effect core gameplay. 

3.had to remove video as it was too big, but i do have video of launch and then it freezing when i try to load in.

Message 1 of 1 (42 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help