[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Google Pixel 2
OS Version Android version 11
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 656-888-797
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug The game will frequently freeze during battles in TB, GAC, various shop screens, Raids, Assault Battles, Marquee Events, and Squad Arena. It has gotten worse over the last six months and happens multiple times a day now. It is most frustrating to suffer automatically failed attempts without a chance to replay the battle. This is not an "internet connection issue," "lack of storage space," as other proposed solutions have suggested. I would like some answers, or references to answers from you all at EA, or Capital Games.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have tried re-installing the game, reducing the speed of battles, using data vs wifi (and vice versa), using different wifi networks, clearing out my phone's storage, updating my phone, restarting my phone, closed background apps, playing auto and manual speed, and waiting it out. Nothing seems to help on my end. It would help if there was a feature that allowed frozen battles to be replayed, as that is the main frustration, not the constant freezing but the automatic and random losses.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States of America

These screenshots are from the Moff Gideon Marquee Event, the new Rancor Raid, and GAC battle. I have many more dating back to October, 2020 if needed.

Screenshot_20201025-183618.png
Screenshot_20201203-155717.png
Screenshot_20210125-132452.jpg
Message 1 of 3 (385 Views)

Re: Game Freezes/Lost Resources

★ Novice

I'm not sure how to ask for this to be looked at or addressed, though it has been two weeks, can I get any assistance, please?

Message 2 of 3 (275 Views)

Re: Game Freezes/Lost Resources

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

It has been over a month and still no response. I can make another post about no response from EA or Capital Games, if that is more effective.

Message 3 of 3 (209 Views)