Game Freezes - Grand Arena Championships

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Apple iPhone
OS Version 12.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 912148934
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Game Froze during Grand Arena Championships GAC.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I see many reports of this occurring, I am guessing that you can make it happen relatively easily. For me, Grand Master Yoda was doing his AOE buff steal against a Padme team, and it froze before he finished the attack.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I have been having crashing issues since the 7/9 update periodically. When it occurs, I just restart the game, and have even restarted my phone. The more that I play each game mode, it seems that the crashing is less frequent.
However, in grand arena championships, this is just unacceptable. We as a community put a lot of effort into a successful run in GAC. My very best team was up against their best team and the game froze on me. Counting this as a loss, and now I don't have a counter to the team that is untouched. This will likely cost me, not only the match, but likely Kyber league rewards for this month long event.
Please consider compensation for those that have had this unfortunate experience.

Message 1 of 2 (300 Views)

Re: Game Freezes - Grand Arena Championships

★★★ Novice

I have noticed the freezing happens more often if i have the game running in the background for a while, then open it and play a battle. It happens in arena, GAC, tb, tw. Basically any time i start a battle after the game was in the background for a while it freezes within 30 seconds

Message 2 of 2 (228 Views)