Game Freezes Before Loading Battle (3v3 GAC, Season 31)

by AntharesGG

Original Post

Re: Game Freeze while in loading screen

★★★★ Novice

Exactly the same but in iOS device. Previous day some guild mates had an issue during TW, not me. But next day (yestrday) I did. Both in GAC and in Conquest. Unable to,load battle but still counted as an attempt. 

Message 111 of 496 (295 Views)

★★★ Novice

Can we get an update or at least an acknowledgement of the issue?  I've now lost battles in all 3 rounds of GAC because of this.  Going to get religated most likely and lose crystals.... Please do something.

Message 112 of 496 (274 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Gunner Try harder, has been pass 4 days with no answer, dont be lazy
Message 113 of 496 (370 Views)

Game Freezes Before Loading Battle (3v3 GAC, Season 31)

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Xiaomi Mi 9
OS Version 10 QKQ1.190825.002
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 422-767-114
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Starting a battle in GAC caused the game to freeze before completing the loading process, resulting in a loss. This happened twice out of 4 consecutive tries, against different teams.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I assume that attempting to engage in battles is the only way one can experience the bug.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country Brazil

I don't think team composition would affect the bug's occurrence, since I experienced it with a full 3v3 teams (r5 D.Vader, G12 Thrawn, G11 Watt) and with an undersized team, also in 3v3 GAC (r5 Malak, with datacron). The only common features, as far as I can tell, were them being dark side teams against my opponent's dark side teams (also varying in level, but mainly consisting of r5 characters), both times my team had at least one relic-5 character, and happening at the first attempt against said opponent teams.

Cleaning up after the first time it occurred didn't trigger the bug, but I didn't try a second time since now it's pointless to continue playing GAC, both under these circumstances and due to my opponent's score being nearly impossible to reach because of the losses.

Message 114 of 496 (559 Views)

Re: Game freezing entering battles

★★★ Newbie
@Gunff I can confirm this same problem for me in GAC, 2 seperate times. Lost both teams and the whole match because of it.
This has never been a problem before.
Message 115 of 496 (402 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

TB battle just crashed. Losing TB rewards based on crashes is going to infuriate people. So far 13 of my guild members have been complaining about crashes.

@EA_Gunner please don't ignore this.  Here is the screenshot for a tell of time. 5-ish minutes ago.

Allycode: 244425158

Screenshot_20220919-141123_Heroes.jpg
Message 116 of 496 (338 Views)

Re: Game freezing entering battles

★★ Novice

Just lost my 2nd GAC because enter battle and game freezes up. Wait up to 5 minutes and nothing. Have to restart every time and lose the squad and counts as a loss. This happened in Conquest as well and I lost about 200 energy due to it. Pack problems get fixed within an hour...let's see how long this takes. 

Message 117 of 496 (382 Views)

★★ Novice

Game locking up when I enter battle. This has happened in the last 2 GAC rounds (and It basically means auto loss) as well as during Conquest. I have restarted the phone, restarted the game, uninstalled and re-installed, and apparently this looks like a widespread issue. Please get this fixed and preferably refund our lost conquest energy (either in datacron stuff or energy next time) and lost crystals from GAC rounds as well as restore skill rating. This sucks.

Message 118 of 496 (330 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Zereniona Same for me. Game has crashed in the same way for me in Arena, GAC, and just now in the Special battle on DS Geo TB... This last one hurts because it is an easy mission worth 15 GET2 per member * 50 = 750 GET2 resources that my guild cannot use for upgrades. This needs pushed to the top of the list.
Message 119 of 496 (322 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem many times.

Screenshot_20220919-214446_Heroes.jpg
Message 120 of 496 (321 Views)