Game Freeze during Loading Battle

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone SE
OS Version iOS 13.7
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 727547238
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug The game has frozen twice while entering a battle. The loading screen comes up, and the circle in the middle of the screen just stops. The first time it happened was about a week ago while attempting the Wat battle with Geonosians. The second time was just a few minutes ago during a Territory War squad attempt. The first time it happened, I waited a few minutes, then checked my game using another device. I shouldn't have done that, because my phone eventually "caught up", meaning it started responding but the client reloaded (since the game was loaded on a new device). The second time, well, it's still frozen. It's been 10 minutes or so, and I'm not counting on it coming back. Update: Eventually my phone went to sleep. When I entered the passcode, I found that the Star Wars app had crashed.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure how to reproduce this issue. It's happened twice when starting a battle. I don't know what else I can add that is helpful.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

No additional information beyond what I already supplied.

IMG_0071 (1).jpg
Message 1 of 4 (380 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game Freeze during Loading Battle

EA Live QV Team

Hi @blarson007

We have checked the logs available to us and cannot see any reason in particular that you would have run into this issue.

Its possible that you may have had a weak internet signal when this occurred. Please try and make sure to have a strong, solid connection when playing.

Please take a look at our troubleshooting guide to try and avoid this happening in the future. Hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (335 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Minor correction: My iOS version is 14.3, not 13.7.

Message 2 of 4 (363 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @blarson007

We have checked the logs available to us and cannot see any reason in particular that you would have run into this issue.

Its possible that you may have had a weak internet signal when this occurred. Please try and make sure to have a strong, solid connection when playing.

Please take a look at our troubleshooting guide to try and avoid this happening in the future. Hope this helps!

Message 3 of 4 (336 Views)

★★★ Novice

My game freezes atleast once a day since the last update.  It's cost me conquest energy, annoyance and now it's wasted a CM attempt in TB. That's going to cost me a few spots on the top of our guilds TB status but if this happens on phase 4 it will cost the whole guild a star. 

Heroes_2022-09-21-09-09-37.jpg
Message 4 of 4 (227 Views)