Re: Game Freeze/crash in LSTB (and other areas)

by EA_UltraSlide

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game Freeze/crash in LSTB (and other areas)

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S10
OS Version One UI Version: 3.1 - Android Version: 11
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 145-184-266
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug I was entering a Combat Mission in LS Geo TB and the game first froze (with the turning circle), then the app closed. I've had similar issues maybe once every other day normally when going into fleet arena battles. I've also had the game essentially freeze in the same way when looking at/sorting mods or entering into some of the stores (which in these cases don't have a material impact). This seems to happen a bit more often. Note: I know there's not much you can do to fix the crash, I'm just flagging this up for you guys to help.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure, maybe trying to move quickly from screen to screen... etc .... might help recreate the crash. Maybe trying to go into the bottom LS Geo TB jedi battle with a JKL-led jedi team with JML in there. One of my guildmates had a similar crash using the same team. I recorded the video if the bout (and the crash) if it'd help.... just don't want to publicly post it as it has personal info on there (after the crash).
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country UK

I've attached 2 screenshots....

One if the turning circle stalled...

Then one if the android app crash pop up.

Screenshot_20210415-210700_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20210415-210856_Video Player.jpg
Message 1 of 2 (266 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Hello there @Gavsta3 

Thanks for providing the information you have.

The team are aware of increased rate of crashing since the most recent title update. They are working to reduce these over the next several title updates. More information can be seen in the below link:

Forum Post - Increase in Game Crash Instances 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (234 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hello there @Gavsta3 

Thanks for providing the information you have.

The team are aware of increased rate of crashing since the most recent title update. They are working to reduce these over the next several title updates. More information can be seen in the below link:

Forum Post - Increase in Game Crash Instances 

Message 2 of 2 (235 Views)