Game Crashing

★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone
OS Version 14.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 764881389
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Game is continually crashing. Just crashed during the 30 ticket JML event (phase 2). Please reimburse my tickets or give me the 25 JML shards I would have earned. (Crashed going into wave 3). I spent the majority of my TB reward to farm these tickets. Also cost me 4 waves in TB which luckily did not hurt the guild's star account. This is ridiculous. 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Often. At least 5 times a day
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Game is continually crashing. Just crashed during the 30 ticket JML event (phase 2). Please reimburse my tickets or give me the 25 JML shards I would have earned. (Crashed going into wave 3). I spent the majority of my TB reward to farm these tickets. Also cost me 4 waves in TB which luckily did not hurt the guild's star account. This is ridiculous. 

Message 1 of 2 (141 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game Crashing

EA Live QV Team

Hi @j_grish92346 and sorry to hear that.

We have checked the logs available to us for yesterday when you reported the crash in T3 of the JML event and we cannot see a reason for the crash you ran into. Please take a look at our troubleshooting guide to try and prevent this from happening in the future. Hope this helps!

Unfortunately, we will be unable to refund any Light side tickets used.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (118 Views)

All Replies

Re: Game Crashing

EA Live QV Team

Hi @j_grish92346 and sorry to hear that.

We have checked the logs available to us for yesterday when you reported the crash in T3 of the JML event and we cannot see a reason for the crash you ran into. Please take a look at our troubleshooting guide to try and prevent this from happening in the future. Hope this helps!

Unfortunately, we will be unable to refund any Light side tickets used.

Message 2 of 2 (119 Views)
Twitter Stream