[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Radeon RX 6700 XT GAMING X 12G
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? ShavedHAMsterTTV
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. irrelevent
Are you using any software with an overlay? Yes
If yes, can you list them here? Discord, AMD Radeon Software, Steam, Origin
If you disable this software, does that have any effect? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? all
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? all
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. It happens everywhere. All over every map.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. It happens no matter what I do
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 04.06.22 - 08.06.22 all 00:00 - 23:59
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Game crashes straight to desktop with no error. Sometimes I'll get actual errors though like dxgi_error_device_hung, dxgi_error_driver_internal_error, and failed to create pixel shader errors.
What should be happening instead? Game shouldn't crash
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea it just started happening out of the blue.

It happens on Steam and Origin. I've tried reinstalling the game on Steam and it says "Corrupt update files" when i try to download it. When downloading from Origin, it hits 100% and restarts the download from 42%. I've tried a clean boot on a fresh windows install, upgrading and downgrading graphics drivers, and disabling all other software that might interfere with it. I've tried everything I could find and nothing works. I've included text from a couple of the crash dumps as well as the dxdiag.

Message 1 of 2 (208 Views)

Re: Game Crashing and Unable to Download

★ Novice

Here's a screenshot of the steam corrupt update files error

Message 2 of 2 (178 Views)