Re: Game Crashes

by Driftwookee

Original Post

★ Novice

I have 3 crashes per day (in average). Both on iPhone and iPad. This TW, I've lost 3 teams due to crashes.
In case it helps the devs to identify the problem: the last crash happened when my BB-8 did Illuminated Destiny. The other two TW crashes happened just as the environment was finished loading up (so, just as the background graphics were visible, and before the chars were visible).
This NEVER happened before the Darth Revan update.
Been playing this game for many years – but if this isn't fixed in a timely manner, I'm out of here.

Message 11 of 13 (339 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Devs, fix this already...it is very annoying and I cannot compete in TW. You are aware of this and yet almost 2 months later and nothing is fixed?

I now see that Android users are getting frequent crashes as well. Do we all have to start using BlueStacks to play the game?

Message 12 of 13 (272 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
This has been happening to me for the longest time. I thought it was just me until I did some research. I gave a very detailed outline on my own post here.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TW-Bug-causing-sporadic-crashes-5-22-19/m-p/7886847#M26916

Hoping this gets resolved. Really affects the overall experience on the game.
Message 13 of 13 (242 Views)