Game Crashes

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 5s
OS Version iOS 12.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 665-491-375
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Game crashes when entering into a battle. Seems to happen more often after client has been active for 10-15 minutes or longer. Happens especially alot during Territory Wars.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play territory wars and launch battles
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Today during Territory Wars my client application crashed at least 5 times while launching a battle.  This resulted in losing the battles and the characters that I attempted to use were no longer available afterwards.

Message 1 of 13 (1,604 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game Crashes

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ScottyB2016 et all and thank you for the reports.

We are currently investigating crashes specifically on iPhone 6 and older devices.

View in thread

Message 5 of 13 (1,510 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

Having seamen problem, lost 2 squads in TW. Seems common for me during this and the last war. Posted frustration last time too

Message 2 of 13 (1,541 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

*same problem lol

Message 3 of 13 (1,540 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem here. Iphone IOS 12.
2 battles on TW messed up (lost even on overkill)
+1 I didnt managed to enter the battle (crashed before)

It happen to me when hitting home button in UI.
Message 4 of 13 (1,517 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ScottyB2016 et all and thank you for the reports.

We are currently investigating crashes specifically on iPhone 6 and older devices.

Message 5 of 13 (1,511 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah same problem Iphone 6+ latest IOS but happened with last IOS too

Totally annoying just wasted  RJT squad

Previous TW wasted 3 squads - nightsisters Revan and RJT squads - makes it hard for guild to win when losing so many battles fleets are even worse

Message 6 of 13 (1,502 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Is there going to be a announcement  on what you guys are going to do or not do?  

The crashing is unacceptable. I’ve lost many tw matches, 2 arena matches, a few raid runs and then there is the random crashing going from screen to screen.  Ironically, it  All started after the qol update. ..some improvement. 

But enough of that, please, tell us when we can expect a answer ! 

I will just have to set all defense this next tw if I don’t hear a answer. (No fun). 

Message 7 of 13 (1,480 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Game keeps crashing several times a day, sometimes while loading, some others in the middle of battle. I hope you fix it soon. It’s annoying enough to get bored of the game.
Message 8 of 13 (1,371 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Don’t get your hopes up on this one... unfortunately the percentage of players this is happening to, is not worth their time or money to fix this. I have been reporting this issue for weeks... ever since the recent QoL (ironically enough) and so far all I have heard is the standard BS answer:

”We are aware of this issue and our team is looking into this. We don’t know when a fix would be ready”

And in plain english?? It translates into:

”We know and we don’t care... only a small percentage of the player base is having this issue... not worth our time and money... if a larger percentage starts reporting this issue, we might consider actually looking into this... but for now, screw you and thank you for your money”

Basically... I stopped doing hAATs coz they crash 100% of the time and going all in on defense in GAs to avoid crashes during battles... and crossing my fingers when doing TWs... 

Message 9 of 13 (1,344 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I’m crashing all the time too on my iPad and iPhone. Just crashed at the begging of P3 on tank raid even with airplane mode on.  

Message 10 of 13 (1,314 Views)