Re: Crash at park event in Sweet Treat Showdown

by Angela-Angela41

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game Crashes everytime I go to Parkside...can't do Treat Challenges.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 11 pro
OS Version 13.1.3
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003629153708
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Your the guru so get into my Acct and see the stuck sim that’s in the treat challenge and see that no sim can go to parkside like I just said.
What do you expect to see? You fix this so I can do my treat challenge and get the goodies cause now I can’t do any of the treat challenges at Parkside or even go there without crashing..
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country
Additional feedback

Talked to someone on EAhelp and they told me to post this here not like it has ever helped in the past.

Every time I go to parkside for the treat challenge my game crashes. My game works fine till I go to park side then it crashes and I’m in the middle of an event. ‬ I’ve tried many things and nothing has worked. Please fix this soon so I can get all the prizes from the boxes. And I’ve tried closing out completely, tried on another device, unlinked my facebook and relinked it, uninstalled and reinstalled Multiple times. Tried on WiFi and on cellular.I’m on iPhone 11 pro and have the latest software update on my phone and game. My game id 1003629153708

This is taking time away from me getting my boxes. So when this going to be fixed? I want to get my treat challenge rewards. 

(New post split from older tread and edited by CM to merge posts together (see forum rule on multiple posts))

Message 2 of 6 (960 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game Crashes everytime I go to Parkside...can't do Treat Challenges.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

With no help from y’all on here, twitter, EAhelp on facebook or a ticket I fixed the glitch myself. 

I had an idea to see if someone adopting the girl that is glitched would get it unglitched for all my sims and it did. The glitched girl is gone and I can now go to parkside. Surprised between all of you guys you couldn’t come up with that. 

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (819 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sims Mobile Market square bug

@Angela-Angela41 what make and model device do you play on and what is your Player ID?

You can find out how to find your player ID over here:
https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 1 of 6 (926 Views)

Re: Crash at park event in Sweet Treat Showdown

★ Guide

I see no one fixed this cause it’s the same with this event. Oh joy this gives me hope I can play NOT!!!

Message 3 of 6 (842 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@Angela-Angela41 Very sorry to read that you're having this issue. We are looking into it, in the mean time please contact our support team from inside the game (Tap on settings > help & about > help > contact us) for further assistance.  

Message 4 of 6 (844 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

With no help from y’all on here, twitter, EAhelp on facebook or a ticket I fixed the glitch myself. 

I had an idea to see if someone adopting the girl that is glitched would get it unglitched for all my sims and it did. The glitched girl is gone and I can now go to parkside. Surprised between all of you guys you couldn’t come up with that. 

Message 5 of 6 (820 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Sul Sul, @Angela-Angela41.

Thanks for getting back to us in how you were able to work around the issue. It can help others out a lot who may be affected by it while the issue is still under investigation with our team.

If anyone else is affected though, we do still recommend reaching out to EA Help from in-game, so that our team can take a look at your save state and see what next steps can be done.

You can also check the accepted solution in this post, as it may apply, as well: 

[Fixed?][Workaround] Sim stuck in Sweet Treat Challenge

I hope that helps! Have a great day!

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 6 of 6 (797 Views)