Game Crashes after Title Defense (Ref announcing winner)

by chuckyyy420

Original Post

Re: Game Crashes after Title Defense (Ref announcing winner)

★ Novice

Does the same with me 

Message 41 of 61 (885 Views)

Re: Game Crashes after Title Defense (Ref announcing winner)

★★ Novice

Just to say this is really made me angry they release a update me thinking mt career mode is gonna be playable then does the same ive been waiting a week now for this to to be sorted it basically makes the game unplayable

Message 42 of 61 (867 Views)

Re: game crash ufc 4

★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry can you please gives us an update!?

Message 43 of 61 (833 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Followed the steps an still happening on mine
Product: UFC 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Dmizzle4Rizzle
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 8/21/2020
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 11pm
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Which mode has this happened in? Other/Career Mode
Summarize your bug After 10th consecutive title defense, during victory announcement by Bruce Buffer, game will give static sound followed by freezing
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In Career Mode, win 10 consecutive title defenses
What happens when the bug occurs? The game will give static noises during victory announcement following the fight, then freeze
What do you expect to see? The game to continue as normal. Advancement through menu screens following the victory announcement.

Message 44 of 61 (816 Views)

Community Manager

Mirroring my response from our other thread on this.

Thank you for all the examples, much appreciated!  Just heard back that the team is making progress on a fix to address this. Will continue to update this thread as soon as possible. I know it's difficult to tell you all to be patience and wait, but I'm afraid there isn't a viable workaround we've found in the meantime to share with you. Thank you for hanging in there.

Blueberry.png
Message 45 of 61 (812 Views)

★★★ Novice
  • Gamertag: Goryisland9704
  • Platform Xbox One
  • Career mode crash details: 3rd title defense against shogun rua, after i win and the ref has announced me as the winning but just before the fight states come up im looking at the stedium and the EA saving tage is on the bottom right of the screen. the screen will freeze and then the audio goes to a buzzing sound and then promptly exits me out of the game after 5 seconds and the game needs to be booted back up again. this has happened 7 times so far for me over a span of a week, with my last being 3-5 minutes ago.

Looking forward to getting back into it Standard smile hopefully not too far away

Message 46 of 61 (760 Views)

★ Novice

Anyone else have there save load during "Fight Week". Trying to see if this is a common thing to pinpoint the cause of this crash.

Message 47 of 61 (743 Views)

★ Novice

Yep, it'll load me back into fight week

Message 48 of 61 (740 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_BlueberryHappening to me as well.

Gamer tag: Amaznazn11
Console: Xbox One
Details: Crashes after I complete a title defense (3rd defense in this case) in Middleweight class. While the winner is being announced it freezes, crashes and takes me to Xbox home screen. Have tried to clear space, power cycle Xbox, uninstall/reinstall game. Has happened at least 7 times now.

Message 49 of 61 (659 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same issue, 3rd title defense, it freezes everytime. I tried uninstalling it and everything. I don’t want to delete any saved data and start over and shouldn’t have to since I preordered at full price for a game that is working right. FIX THE ISSUE. It’s not up to us to fix it. Shouldn’t be a issue on a new launch. I preordered madden 21 as well. Is the same crap gonna happen there as well?

Message 50 of 61 (653 Views)