by Wisconsin1848

Original Post

Game Crash upon Equipping Turbocharger on Havoc Rifle

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Leviathan1876
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Gibraltar
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? LifeLine
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Slum Lakes
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Equipping a Hop-up
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 10ish
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 02/22/2019
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue?
What happens when the bug occurs? I had a Havoc Rifle with a Select-Fire equipped. After equipping a Turbocharger that was in a care package from Lifeline, my HUD said that my excess energy ammo (extra ammo that isn't loaded in the gun) was at zero (Previously at 60) (The amount of ammo in the gun read correctly). After checking my inventory to make sure that I had a full stack of energy ammo (which i did) (which means that my HUD was incorrect) I decided to check whether dropping the gun would solve the issue. After pressing drop, the gun proceeded to float in the air. Within seconds I disconnected. I have just over 300 games logged so far and this is the first bug that I have come across. What should be happening instead? HUD should read correctly and dropping a gun shouldn't result in a disconnect.
What should be happening instead? HUD should read correctly and dropping a gun shouldn't result in a disconnect.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Repeat I suppose. I would like to think that I have switched from a select-fire to a turbocharger on the havoc previously, but I can't be sure. This may be a one time thing. This was my first time doing so with Gibraltar though, so the issue may possibly lie with the champion

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Leviathan1876
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Gibraltar
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Lifeline
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Slum Lakes
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Equipping a Hop-up
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 10ish
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 2/22/2019
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I had a Havoc Rifle with a Select-Fire equipped. After equipping a Turbocharger that was in a care package from Lifeline, my HUD said that my excess energy ammo (extra ammo that isn't loaded in the gun) was at zero (Previously at 60) (The amount of ammo in the gun read correctly). After checking my inventory to make sure that I had a full stack of energy ammo (which i did) (which means that my HUD was incorrect) I decided to check whether dropping the gun would solve the issue. After pressing drop, the gun proceeded to float in the air. Within seconds I disconnected. I have just over 300 games logged so far and this is the first bug that I have come across.
What should be happening instead? HUD should read correctly and dropping a gun shouldn't result in a disconnect.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Repeat I suppose. I would like to think that I have switched from a select-fire to a turbocharger on the havoc previously, but I can't be sure. This may be a one time thing. This was my first time doing so with Gibraltar though, so the issue may possibly lie with the champion

Message 1 of 1 (110 Views)