Game Crash When Click on Sims Profile Button (below customisation button)

by izzatieywani

Original Post

Game Crash When Click on Sims Profile Button (below customisation button)

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) IPhone XS
OS Version 14.4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? This happen only for my main sim character (character I create during the first game installation). When I try to click on the sims profile on the bottom left side panel (below the customisation outfit button), the game will be crashed. I can’t access that particular sims stories, hobby, sticker collection etc. So it difficult for me to access the current progress relationship with other sims. I had to find the sim in parkside, town and etc manually if I want to do sim interaction with my sim. It works fine with my other sims characters but not for my main character. What should I do?
What do you expect to see? I expect it will works just fine with other sims when I try to click that button below customisation outfit. I tried to upload the screen record video but unsupported file so I put the screenshots all together.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Malaysia

Tried uploading the video but failed, so I attached the pictures for reference 

Message 1 of 5 (936 Views)

Re: Game Crash When Click on Sims Profile Button (below customisation button)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @izzatieywani, thanks for the report and the detailed screenshot! Could you send me your Player ID so i can investigate the crash?

Message 2 of 5 (900 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi @EA_Kipling. Sorry for late reply. My player ID: [snip-please don't post your player ID] Sometimes it work sometimes the game will crash. Thank you in advance

Message 3 of 5 (804 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Me too. Were they able to fix this for you? I have dm simgurudragonseye and waiting for her to reply.

Message 4 of 5 (687 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @izzatieywani! Does this issue keep happening to you? I have not been able to reproduce it or find logs. @JayeSims can you please dm me your player id so I can investigate maybe in your game?
Since when does this happen?

Message 5 of 5 (659 Views)