Re: Game Closes in hAAT

by ChungJai

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice
I just hard a full hard crash on entering a TW battle. Top squad lost. This is a joke CG and EA you need to take this seriously.
Message 31 of 39 (590 Views)

I have a guildmate reporting that the last 5 HAAT raids we have done since the QoL update have resulted in hard crashes (straight to "desktop") at the end of the raid.

He is using a 2 year old iPad Air 2. Just adding to the thread for tracking.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Unfortunately it seems this issue is being silenced to death by CG... every single hAAT I have paricipated in since the most recent QoL update, have all crashed somewhere in P4 or going in to P4.

I guess the main problem here is... there’s no money in it for them to waste time investigating this issue... if only players with certain types of phones are affected... it’s just not beneficial for them to fix it, when they can spend that time releasing new toons and packs instead... just sad when something of this magnitude is not taken seriously... we have a LOT of players who are still having this issue negatively affecting their gameplay in various game modes... I have just stopped doing hAATs altogether since it’s pointless

Message 33 of 39 (569 Views)

★★ Novice
This issue must impact their sales of packs and crystals because no one with any sense will spend money on this game if it’s constantly crashing with no resolution in sight.

I use an iPhone 6 and crashes in TW is noticeably more frequent than previous events. I no longer close the game when I want to ... the game closes for me and I can’t be bothered logging back in.

Message 34 of 39 (553 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_HighCommand 

So, I just had THE worst day in TW EVER!!!

I suffered a total of THREE crashes mid-battle in TW and in addition to that, TWO more crashes post-battle!!!

What the actual H***??!! Are you guys serious?? How can you guys just ignore this BS?? I realize perhaps only a very small percetage of your player base is suffering from this issue YOU YOURSELF CAUSED, but COME ON!!!!! Fix this crap!!!!!

A total of FIVE crashes in less than 30 minutes, COMPLETELY ruining 3-4 TW battles... is this REALLY acceptable to you guys??? Seriously????

It’s been what... a week? Two weeks? Since you last could be bothered recognizing this issue... with all the things you guys add to the game that costs money, it would not seem impossible for you guys to look into this... eventhough no money can be made from it... I would even be willin to pay you guys to fix my account... perhaps offer a fix for $49,99?? I would pay up in an instant!!! Just to be able to play this game again!!

FIX THIS!!!!

Message 35 of 39 (509 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@EA_HighCommand 

And YET another mid-battle crash... this time in GA, causing me to lose this first round by 28 pts, because I had to go in a second time... this is INDEED a fun game... can’t wait for the release of the next QoL update... always fun to see what you guys manage to screw up next 👍

Message 36 of 39 (503 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@EA_HighCommand 

I dug this up, hidden in the forums... a post from almost two years ago, with several players experiencing crashes and SEVERE lagging during arena battles... EXACTLY the same issue we are still experiencing today... and how much attention did this particular post receive two years ago?? Well, glad you ask... it received exactly ZERO attention from any of the developers... much like today

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/123684/crash-issue-what-happens-with-the-...

Makes you understand a little better why no attention is being given to the issue now

Message 37 of 39 (486 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_HighCommand 

Looks like the crashes are back with a vengeance! I have suffered 4-5 crashes during the current TW in the past hour (from 2:00 pm EDT to 3:00 pm EDT)

Do I dare hope for any kind of reply on this?

I haven’t really had that many problems with crashes lately, mainly because I stopped doing P4 of the hAAT... but TW and GA are a must... I didn’t experience crashes during matches... the crashes occured after a match when I would leave the TW screen

Message 38 of 39 (446 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_HighCommand 

I know I am crazy for still reporting this issue, haha, as it has clearly been filed under “No-one Cares!”

BUT!!! I tried raiding hAAT again tonight (3:25 pm EDT to 4:03 pm EDT) and I can confirm, the P4 crash bug is very much still alive... except for the fact that CG is “aware” of this issue and currently “trying” to find a fix... how come we don’t get an update? Is it because there IS no fixing of this issue?? Then please just tell us that so we can move on with our lives... I refuse to believe you guys created this yourselves and not know what it is... again, I am FULLY aware that fixing this issue will earn you guys ZERO bucks and that plats a MAJOR part in it still being here... bit for the love of all that is holy!!!!! FIX IT!!!! 

Message 39 of 39 (408 Views)