Re: Game Closes in hAAT

by Darth_Intrepidus

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Hello again-again @EA_HighCommand 

Yet another crash... this time while moving back and forth between game options... e.g. going from “Mods Screen” back to “Main Screen” and going from “Characters Screen” back to “Main Screen” etc.

Date / Time: Saturday, March 23 @ 3:35a EDT

Area in game: Moving around the game

Device: Apple iPhone 6 Plus

OS version: The latest (12.1.4)

Have a great weekend...I will probably be posting a lot more over the weekend, lol

cheers

Message 21 of 39 (952 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_HighCommand 

And yet another crash... again, this time while moving back and forth between game options... e.g. going from “Mods Screen” back to “Main Screen” and going from “Characters Screen” back to “Main Screen” etc.

Date / Time: Saturday, March 24 @ 1:39a EDT

In addition to this crash, about 15-20 minutes earlier, I had a complete shut down of all functions and a pop up telling me I was experiencing an “Error code 9.0” I have seen a lot of recent posts about Error code 3.0... but this is the first 9.0 I have seen

cheers

Message 22 of 39 (931 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_HighCommand 

Yet another crash... this time upon returning to the Main Screen, after having done arena and fleet battles

Date / Time: Saturday, March 24 @ 11:44a EDT

*sighs* Will it never end? *sad face*

cheers

Message 23 of 39 (922 Views)

★★ Novice

This just happened to me too. Had posted a small score in p1. Then when p2 was halfway through, attacked with my second team. Soloed through to the end of p4 a nd as Grievous was slinking off the game just closed. When Ilogged back on, I only had my 700k score already posted. Combined with several team losses during TW, this is too much. It certainly isn’t my internet connection or my Ipad. This only happens with swgoh

Message 24 of 39 (907 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This just happened to me for the first time tonight. Had just solo'd HAAT and game crashed just before cut scene. Didn't register score. 

Date / Time: Monday March 25th, 9:10 pm cdt
Area in game: HAAT raid
Device: Apple iPhone 6
OS version: 12.1.4

Message 25 of 39 (890 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Another week... samme BS!!!

Game still crashing... this time upon reaching 0.00% in P4 of hAAT... 

Date / Time: Tuesday, March 26 @ 9:02p EDT

Area in game: P4 of hAAT

I realize you guys are busy spitting out toons and new gear, trying to make a living... and this issue here isn’t exactly going to make you any money per say... but would it be possible to get some kind of update on this issue? It’s been going on for a couple of weeks now and thus far we have heard absolutely NOTHING... it wasn’t even mentioned in today’s post about “Known Issues”  so, I can only assume that eventhough A LOT of people posted about this issue... it is still unknown to you guys?

anyways... I’ll be back in a day or two posting another time and date for the next incident

cheers

Message 26 of 39 (869 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Darth_Intrepidus and thank you for the update.

We are still looking into it but have no update for you as of today, sorry.

Message 27 of 39 (854 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Aaaaaaand the fun of playing and the enjoyment of the recent QoL continues... please keep those QoL’s coming Standard smile They’re awesome

Another crash... I lost count... could be 8 for 8 now since the update... this time upon reaching the cut scene going into P4 of hAAT... every hAAT has crashes since the update... and you guys are clueless??!!

Date / Time: Thursday, March 28 @ 9:15p EDT

Area in game: P4 of hAAT

I can only assume you guys can’t figure out a way to fix this problem you yourselves somehow have created... can’t say I’m surprised... so, going forward, I guess the only way for me to get around this glitch is to simply stop playing hAAT and just take a zero and settle for the bottom rewards... how nice this is Standard smile Sooooo many people reporting this glitch... and you guys have nothing??!! Wow!

cheers

Message 28 of 39 (830 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_HighCommand 

Yet another crash while moving back and forth between game options... e.g. going from “Mods Screen” back to “Main Screen” and going from “Characters Screen” back to “Main Screen” etc.

Date / Time: Saturday, March 29 @ 4:29a EDT

Cheers

Message 29 of 39 (805 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am in the same boat.  Many rewards lost on last 4 solo Haat raids.  I lost battles in arena and grand arena when the timer kept running, but nothing happened, even on auto.  I am on iPhone 6+.   598-812-956

most recent episode was 4-1-2019 @ 1048 Eastern USA time.

Message 30 of 39 (762 Views)