Re: Game Closes in hAAT

by Zaraos

Original Post

EA Live QV Team

Hi all and thank you for the ally.codes and additional details. The team is investigating and I let you know if we found something.

Message 11 of 39 (855 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had the same experience. Ally Code 645-989-545. iOS 12.1.4. Game crashed right after I completed P4 of the hAAT raid, didn't count my run. 

Message 12 of 39 (841 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

we now have 5 people in our guild who are experiencing random hard crashes - no error message just straight  back to “desktop” on heir older iPhone models (5-6s).

I have also also had this and now it’s spread to many parts of the game , TW and arena battles being the most annoying. I dare not play a GA match today on my phone. I have to use bluestacks to get the game to run witthout a crash. 

Many people are are trying to report this but here seems to be no acknowledgement there is an issue introduced in the latest update. Please advise ASAP. 

Message 13 of 39 (839 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
My ally code is 467-573-881 - I have the same issue
Message 14 of 39 (838 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the exact same issue. I thought it was my phone. So far I lost 3 TW battles due to crash and I solo the entire HAAT raid and then crashed as Grevious was escaping to the ship. So 0 rewards. Aly code: 296-739-713

Message 15 of 39 (828 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@EA_HighCommand 

This is definitely getting worse... and spreading to all areas of the game...

... I too lost 3-4 battles in TW due to the game closing... also in GA I just had an experience where everything was messed up... I couldn’t do anything, but the battke fought itself somehow... even though auto was off... VERY strange... it also crashes when upgrading mods etc

Not sure if I have mentioned this, but I am also on an iPhone 6 Plus using the recent version iOS 12.1.4

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make this a TOP priority!!

thank you

Message 16 of 39 (820 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Darth_Intrepidus et all,

We are actively looking into this, but don't have any resolution as of now. It appears, that only iOS users with "older" devices (iPhone 6 and older, iPads) are affected.

In the meantime, can you provide us with the following details, if you experience an increased crash rate?

- date and time of the crash

- area in the game the crash happened

- device (name and model)

- OS version

Thank you all!

Message 17 of 39 (799 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Date 20th March 2019 it was after 19:30.

Area of game: HAAT Raid P4

Apple Iphone6

Os Version 12.1.4

ally code - 296-739-713

I understand that it may take a while to find a resolution. However this means I am missing out on a lot of guild activity and HAAT rewards. Can you atleast work out a method or way to ensure I do not fall behind as a result of the update you recently released. I had no issues prior release. If not possible I would suggest you roll back the update and release when you are 100% sure that there is no issue with older devices

Message 18 of 39 (789 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
Dont have specficis on the dates and times, but the crashes are the most problematic in TW. Ironically i actually played my GA through fine yesterday but TW is unplayable for everyone here i believe. Another common area of problems is from the HAAT raid, We are all using IOS 12.1.4 and i personally am running an Iphone 5S
Message 19 of 39 (786 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Hello again @EA_HighCommand 

another P4 hAAT crash... I’m 6 for 6 now since this started happening, after we got the latest QoL update... not really that much Q in this L now, haha

Date / Time: Friday, March 22 @ 9:06p EDT

Area in game: P4 of hAAT about 53% into the phase

Device: Apple iPhone 6 Plus

OS version: The latest (12.1.4)

Could you guys PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get this resolved? Soooo many people are experiencing this and it’s not exactly QoL for us... clearly it’s iPhone 4-6 models and the latest OS version that are somehow screwing up certain areas of the game... it can’t be a coincidence that this e.g. ONLY happens in P4? So, P4 might be a good place to start looking?

cheers

Message 20 of 39 (753 Views)