[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? 6
OS Version Curren
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 979-687-146
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Game crashes during Territory War and new Geonosian Territory Battle
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use an iPhone 6 during Territory War or Geo TB
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

For months I have had issues where either entering battle or mid battle the game client closes and puts me to my home screen. All progress is lost and any potential rewards are gone for myself and my guild. The problem has now spilled over to the new TB as well, further impacting my ability to enjoy the game and causing my guild to lose out on rewards. I have tried running the game on a friend’s iPhone 8 and do not have any issues and it runs smoother. Can we get an idea of whether iPhone 6 is no longer a supported device?

update 1: I tried 3 separate battles during phase 2, all crashed. First crashed before I even saw opponents, second and third crashed transitioning from p2 to 3. My guild is going to miss a star because of these crashes...

Message 1 of 9 (636 Views)

Re: Game Client Crash - Geo TB - iPhone 6

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Me in a nutshell, thank you for making it known. It wouldnt be so bad if i could retry TB again post crash, but you only get one shot, and it uses a squad.

I use iphone 6 as well kinda seems like dead tech at this point in regards to this game.

my game crashed phase 2...4/4, logged back in only 1/4 registered....smh at least let us retry. Literally lost out on up to 2mil points for my guild.

update: out of 5 total non ship battles in phase 2,(didnt try ackalay), 3 crashed on wave 4/4, didnt make it to wave 4 on one and completed only one battle fully(asajj/duku)

Message 2 of 9 (604 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@martlebetuna Yes theres been numerous reports. I found a work around in the meantime. Turn in your screen record and it will crash the recording but not the game
Message 3 of 9 (590 Views)

★★ Novice

I have had the same issue on my iPhone 6, just tried two separate battles and both times in the geo Tb the game crashed as it switched between phases. No freezing, screen just goes black and game drops. Happened during the first round as well, this is very frustrating.  Seems with every new update there are increasing issues with iPhone 6 and the game just falling apart.  

Message 4 of 9 (568 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue here regarding Geno TB.  I also get similar crashes with TW.  It’s only started in the past 2-3 weeks and I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled the game several and the same issues are present after reinstalls.

iPhone 6 running current version of iOS

Message 5 of 9 (505 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Game crashes during TB

Message 6 of 9 (492 Views)

★★ Novice

Although I am running a ASUS tablet after sending in over 8 game crash reports nothing seems to be done about it,it all happened  after the update .it crashes even when I first get on now.like some of you my guild is losing points due to their mistake,and I have lost PvP rank due to it crashing in middle of the battle.so I do not believe that it anything to do with with your device it seems to be wide spread.

Message 7 of 9 (475 Views)

★ Guide

same for my guild!
i get multiple messages from my guildmembers who encounter the same problem... app crashes during TB fights

Message 8 of 9 (447 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Another iPhone 6 user dropping in. I’m getting pressure from my guild to buy a new phone.

Message 9 of 9 (353 Views)