Game Bugs regarding Grand Arena

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? LG Stylo 4
OS Version Android v8.1 (Oreo)
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 962-815-225
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Connection lost during Grand Arena battle attempt means losing the team and the battle. When attempting a battle in Grand Arena, I often (once-twice every GA event) lose connection when loading into a battle. Not a big issue, I lose connection in the base game all the time. My issue is having it count as an attempt when I haven't even loaded into the battle, and I'm stuck at the buffering screen. I can wait and nothing will happen. It requires a restart of the game to get working again. So, this failed-to-load-attempt counts as a loss and the use of a precious squad.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play Grand Arena and have my luck. Select team to fight, select team to use, never load into the fight and lose the fight as well.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

When attempting a battle in Grand Arena, I often (once-twice every GA event) lose connection when loading into a battle. Not a big issue, I lose connection in the base game all the time. My issue is having it count as an attempt when I haven't even loaded into the battle, and I'm stuck at the buffering screen. I can wait and nothing will happen. It requires a restart of the game to get working again. So, this failed-to-load-attempt counts as a loss and the use of a precious squad. 

Message 1 of 2 (203 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game Bugs regarding Grand Arena

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Slippery_Grandad,

this is working as intended. When the attacker doesn’t respond, the System counts the used characters as already used and recovers the opponent‘s characters. This function is in place to prevent abuse (because otherwise when one player recognizes he can’t win with the squad he selected, then he would just shutdown his WiFi, so that the game isn’t able to respond to the servers and that he can start from new with another, much better, team).

Regards.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (139 Views)

All Replies

Re: Game Bugs regarding Grand Arena

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Slippery_Grandad,

this is working as intended. When the attacker doesn’t respond, the System counts the used characters as already used and recovers the opponent‘s characters. This function is in place to prevent abuse (because otherwise when one player recognizes he can’t win with the squad he selected, then he would just shutdown his WiFi, so that the game isn’t able to respond to the servers and that he can start from new with another, much better, team).

Regards.

Message 2 of 2 (140 Views)