Re: Game Bugging out when waiting for teammates to ready up

by Agent47mob

Original Post

Game Bugging out when waiting for teammates to ready up

★★ Novice

Every time I play a game once that game is over I have a random chance to have a bug where my System shows no one ready up while i am being told they are and there heading in to a game with out me 

Message 1 of 8 (314 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Agent47mob,

Is this happening when you're grouped up with specific friends, or is it just any time you're in a squad with someone? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 8 (263 Views)

★★ Novice

Its Happening Randomly With Anyone sometimes it happens and sometimes it works straight away

Message 3 of 8 (254 Views)

Community Manager

@Agent47mob 

Got it, thanks!

Can we try out some troubleshooting to see if we can help stop this from happening? A good place to start off would be with the basic connectivity steps over at the EA Help website. If you're still having the same issues after that check out the platform-specific steps as well: 

- PC

- Xbox One

- PlayStation 4

Let me know how this goes once you've had the chance to give it a shot. Thank you!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 8 (239 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Kent
Got the same (or similar) issue today, we use PC.
Me and my 2 friends ( say A,B) are in squad , first few games went right. Then at some point , friend A didn't get into the game, while we are all ready and the internet is fine. A said he was in the lobby with the ready marked, but me and B are in game.
We died fast and then ready the next game, but I wasn't in the game this time. I restart Origin and the game. The next game friend B and me both failed to enter the game, only A went in the game. We all restarted the game and Orign, the next game A were left, me and B went in the game.
We then tried a few times, someone would just be left outside randomly.
It was as some point we quit the game, cause we don't know what is the issue (internet is fine, solo-que is fine, restarting Origin and game) and it was frustrating , the people that gets in the game will have no teammates, and the one left outside have to wait.

p.s.
I once happened same issue but with other friend C using steam platform ,he never failed to get in a game, but B and me would just fail to enter a round randomly.

Message 5 of 8 (232 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi Its Not A Connection issue as I didn't have the issue last season and my connection hasn't changed from there also the issue is random if it was a connection issue it should happen all the time but it doesn't its random 

Message 6 of 8 (224 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

Thanks for giving that a shot for me. There is another step I'd like to try to see if it helps. What if you set a different DNS on your console or in Windows? I've seen some cases where using a different DNS can help with issues like this. 

If you're playing on PC you can change the DNS through the Windows TCP/IP Settings. For more information on how to get there check out the Microsoft Support website. If you choose the Manual option you can enter a DNS of your choosing. 

If you're on Xbox you can change the DNS using the steps below: 

1. Open the Xbox Settings and select Network

2. Choose Advanced Settings

3. Select DNS Settings

4. Select Manual

8. Enter 8.8.8.8 as the Primary DNS and 8.8.4.4 as the Secondary DNS. This is the public Google DNS, but if there's a different DNS you would rather use instead that's OK as well. 

If you're playing on PlayStation follow the steps below to change the DNS: 

1. Open your PlayStation Settings and choose Network

2. Select Set Up Internet Connection

3. Choose Wi-Fi or LAN Cable depending on what type of connection you're using

4. Select Custom

5. Under IP Address Settings choose Automatic

6. For DHCP Host Name select Do Not Specify

7. Choose Manual under DNS Settings

8. Enter 8.8.8.8 as the Primary DNS and 8.8.4.4 as the Secondary DNS. This is the public Google DNS, but if there's a different DNS you would rather use instead that's OK as well. 

9. Select Automatic under MTU Settings

10. Under Proxy Server select Do Not Use

11. Select Test Internet Connection to confirm the changes. 

Let me know if you're still running into the same issues after updating the DNS. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 7 of 8 (199 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue im on ps4 i tried changing the dns and it didnt work i tried unistalling the game and that also didnt work i also redid the license and still nothing it happens all the time with anyone i tried to play with i have to leave the squad and get re invited after every single match please help 

Message 8 of 8 (178 Views)