Game Broken Bugs and Simulation Lags

by Miles_Gamer_2020

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game Broken Bugs and Simulation Lags

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.7.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? The Sims 4 Courtyard Oasis Kit The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle Expansion Pack The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff The Sims 4 Spa Day Game Pack The Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff The Sims 4 Industrial Loft Kit The Sims 4 Vampires The Sims 4 Blooming Rooms Kit The Sims 4 Parenthood The Sims 4 Backyard Stuff The Sims 4 StrangerVille The Sims 4 Discover University The Sims 4 Moschino Stuff The Sims 4 Tiny Living The Sims 4 City Living The Sims 4 Bust the Duct Kit The Sims 4 Get Famous The Sims 4 Lift of the Party Digital Content The Sims 4 Get to Work The Sims 4 Up All Night Digital Content The Sims 4 Cottage Living The Sims 4 Fashion Street Kit The Sims 4 Awesome Animal Hats Digital Content The Sims 4 Seasons The Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff The Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff The Sims 4 Island Living The Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff The Sims 4 Laundry Day Stuff The Sims 4 Snowy Escape The Sims 4 Paranormal Stuff Pack The Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff The Sims 4 Nifty Knitting The Sims 4 Jungle Adventure The Sims 4 Realm of Magic The Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff The Sims 4 Dine Out The Sims 4 Modern Menswear Kit The Sims 4 My First Pet Stuff The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat The Sims 4 Spooky Stuff The Sims 4 Country Kitchen Kit The Sims 4 Start Wars : Journey to Batuu The Sims 4 Thriwback Fit Kit The Sims 4 Incheon Arrivals Kit The Sims 4 Toddler Stuff The Sims 4 Dream Home Decorator The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs The Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Through my save file
What happens when the bug occurs? When clicking on the sims and talking to sims, the whole conversation get deleted and when start over the conversation get deleted again and my sim or both sims get simulation lag and doing the own thing bit like a teleportation hand glitch. Sims or both been teleported from upstairs to downstairs then upstairs again when talking and clicking on the sim or sims When selecting the bed to sleep, take a bath/shower, watch TV, do gardening, click on animals/pets, go and get food out of the fridge and wake up from sleeping then my sims even walk through walls, tables, TVs, sofas, doors, bins, fridges, beds, homes, ect otherwise it’ll be a simulation lag/glitch When putting trash in a bin or outside dumpster or bin again my sim, maid, Butler will then refuses to put out the trash When clicking on the animal; chicken, chicken coop, ect, my mouse icon on my Xbox will disappear and when I go to live mode again after build and buy mode my mouse icon will appear again When playing The Sims 4, the game will simulation lag When entering build and buy mode, simulation lag When clicking on the fridge, the icon will then be slow When upgrading my washing machine, the icon will disappear, but my sim still upgrading then the notifications saying upgrade is complete When going to work, going to manage worlds, when saving before and after and when clicking on the phone to travel and clicking on the sim or clicking on the phone to ask on a date my game then freezes/crashes/forcing to close When chatting on the phone to sim, the conversation gets deleted or simulation lag When inviting sims to a dinner party, a wedding event, club the game starts to simulation lag/force to close When inviting sims over 1-8, the game starts to simulation lag/glitch out When planting, certain plants can’t be planted in a certain spot When raining, sims fall over outside when it’s muddy When sims needs get hungry, fun to low tired and need social then get go up then down then up again when sleeping, eating, listening to music, watching TV, ect Toddlers sometimes walk little fast then usual Animals aging up when off When throwing trash away and put it in the bin after recycling it and go to recycle home object from Eco Lifestyle, my game time freezes when not on pause and sim stand still doing nothing Sim don’t do nothing when before or after sleeping, eating, listening to music The music is broken when turn the earbuds on then delete the earbuds or turn off and then not delete them the music get glitch out, the music volume get loud Eco Lifestyle World Glitched out and broken areas/towns, ect
What do you expect to see? This game, all packs, base updates be investigated. Update the base game first, before releasing a kit, game pack, an expansion Pack and stuff pack, ect The game need a lot of work and need help. Fix all packs and base game
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Cottage Living Expansion Pack Get Together Expansion Pack Eco Lifestyle Expansion Pack Get to Work Expansion Pack

Send help and patch fixes

Message 1 of 3 (914 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game Broken Bugs and Simulation Lags

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Miles_Gamer_2020  Hey there, you should only post one bug at a time and if there already exists a thread on that specific issue, you should rather go and click "Me too" on that post! Of course commenting and providing additional information in that thread is helpful too. Also you can see if people have come up with workarounds for said issues. Here are the general guidelines. Standard smile

CM Edit: This is the correct information, thread is now closed. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (856 Views)

All Replies

@Miles_Gamer_2020 One thing that I didn’t mention is that when buying, selecting a camera and take photos with pets, sims, animals, ect when taking a selfie when taking a photo with or without a sim, ect the game starts starts to lag after taking a picture, the game starts to lag when taking photos of and with.
Message 2 of 3 (909 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Miles_Gamer_2020  Hey there, you should only post one bug at a time and if there already exists a thread on that specific issue, you should rather go and click "Me too" on that post! Of course commenting and providing additional information in that thread is helpful too. Also you can see if people have come up with workarounds for said issues. Here are the general guidelines. Standard smile

CM Edit: This is the correct information, thread is now closed. 

Message 3 of 3 (857 Views)