Game Breaking Jail escape force pull bug

by SeriouslyAthos

Original Post

Game Breaking Jail escape force pull bug

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug In jail escape level force pull doesn’t work correctly. Several times it fails to pull the panels off the wall, leaving me trapped in the cell. I have also had issues where it fails to pull the electric cables/rope, thus stopping me from rescuing BD-1 and leaving me trapped and the level unplayable.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I got to the jail escape level. Played up till BD-1. Didn’t play game for a month. During that time I took the latest updates to the PS4 Pro OS. Immediately had problems. Have reloaded save and rebooted game. Happens every time now, leaving me stuck.
What happens when the bug occurs? I am unable to open panels in the jail cell, preventing me from using the electric cable to open the cell. Or I cannot pull the cables to myself, thus preventing me from rescuing BD-1, and being unable to finish the level.
What do you expect to see? Force pull should be able to pull panels and cables like it did the first time I played the game and got to this point.

I am actually still on my first play through of the game, so this bug/set of bugs is incredibly frustrating, as it stops me dead cold in my playing.

Message 1 of 1 (275 Views)