by AgentGilly

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game Breaking Bug

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S21+
OS Version Android Version 12 (Up to date)
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 577145457
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Just reached level 60, can't access fleets because commander training is bugged. When trying to contact in-game support, my game continuously crashes once I've gotten a response causing me to have to reinstall the game which deletes the chat history.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at my screenshots
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country

Screenshot_20220313-221158_Heroes.jpgScreenshot_20220313-221202_Heroes(1).jpgScreenshot_20220313-221121_Heroes.jpgScreenshot_20220313-221116_Heroes.jpg

I recently started a new account and have been having tonnes of fun. However, this bug has been causing me some major headaches. I hit level 36 within the first couple days of play and so this bug has been occurring for weeks now. I have now reached level 60 and so I should be unlocking fleets if it weren't for this bug. I get the in-game message from the twilek, every time I open the app, which takes me to my inventory. I have unlocked the only ship the ackbar event gave me to see if this would help - clearly not. I have tried contacting in-game support countless times but once I get a response, my game continuously crashes and then I have to reinstall which deletes the chat history. I have really been enjoying playing on a new account but this is just really slowing my progression.

Message 1 of 6 (478 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game Breaking Bug

EA Live QV Team

Hi @AgentGilly,

Can you re-launch the game and confirm you are all set now, please? Thank you!

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (290 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @AgentGilly and sorry to hear that.

Unfortunately, your screenshots are so small, that we can't see any details on them. It looks like you are stuck in the tutorial somewhere. What does the Twi'lek quest exactly ask of you?

Message 2 of 6 (375 Views)

★ Novice

Screenshot_20220313-221158_Heroes.jpgScreenshot_20220313-221202_Heroes(1).jpgScreenshot_20220313-221121_Heroes.jpgScreenshot_20220313-221116_Heroes.jpg

I re-uploaded the screenshots at full size. She pretty much tells me stuff about ships and then takes me to my inventory, happens every time I log in. Also just found out my journey guide doesn't work either.

Message 3 of 6 (337 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the re-upload, it is much better now! We have a look into it.

Message 4 of 6 (304 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @AgentGilly,

Can you re-launch the game and confirm you are all set now, please? Thank you!

Message 5 of 6 (291 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_HighCommand,

My game is all fixed now, thank you!
Message 6 of 6 (257 Views)