Re: Double filters in the gallery, and Residential lots untagged.

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Gallery showing lots without types

★★★ Apprentice

So, after the patch I was having trouble getting lots to come up, when I used advanced search. Ex. search lot 40x60, nightclub and only get one lot to come up. So after awhile, I realized that all the lots in the gallery, that were uploaded before Dec. 16th had no lot type. The type was just blank. This made searching very difficult. Plus, this was also affecting my ingame map. I was rebuilding Oasis Springs, using some venues from the gallery. I would go into build mode and place the venue from off the gallery. Since the type was showing blank, I would have to set the lot type, later when I went back into my map mode. Several of the properties, I had placed from the gallery, were not showing their property type icons on the map view. When I would go back to the build mode, the property type was just showing a blue square box. I would have to choose the type again. This got very monotonous.

Just wonder if anyone else has encountered this problem. I have seen no mention of it on the forums or when I google it. Thanks

Message 1 of 7 (503 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

While the lots still show wrong in the gallery, it should no longer be an issue playing them.

Marking it as solved for now cause I kinda doubt this can be fixed for existing lots.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (393 Views)

All Replies

Re: Gallery showing lots without types

★★★★★ Apprentice

This may be related to the post I made about some people losing the "Ask to Leave Interaction" and guests staying in their homes indefinitely.   They added some new venue types in the patch and, in some cases, lots are losing their lot type setting.   It has been noted elsewhere that this problem can affect lots in the gallery as well as lots already place in town.

Message 2 of 7 (494 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yes I think these are probably connected. Thanks for the info.  Now just need a solution. :D

Message 3 of 7 (483 Views)

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (477 Views)

Double filters in the gallery, and Residential lots untagged.

★★★★★ Novice

After the December update, when I go to the gallery and search for lots, the advanced search shows two gym filters, two bar filters, and most of the others are double too. Also, when browsing my favourites, I can't use the Residential lots filter, because all the lots I favourited don't have the Residential tag anymore. The other types are still tagged.

Message 5 of 7 (441 Views)

Hero

@NeonHighways Merged with existing bug report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (434 Views)

Hero

While the lots still show wrong in the gallery, it should no longer be an issue playing them.

Marking it as solved for now cause I kinda doubt this can be fixed for existing lots.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (394 Views)