by Zasz_Zerg

Original Post

Gallery not properly saving rooms

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.80.69.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Build something, have floating items in mid air.
What happens when the bug occurs? Not all items are being saved.
What do you expect to see? All items should be saved.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I created a room with TOOL. See screenshot.

When saving the preview is already missing items. There are literally only two different items. The pillar in the middle, the stairs and the walls attached to the stairs. Stairs and walls are the same item. Yet three of the walls are not being saved yet they are all connected in the same way.

When I move the constructed room its not moving the three items that are not being saved. When I place the room from the gallery, the items that dont move when the room is moved, are not there because somehow the game thinks they arent connected (enough) to be saved.

Game just closed on me. Had to place the room from the gallery, fixed the missing walls, saved it again. Now its saving all walls. No clue why three walls werent saved before. Placed them exactly like before.

[CM - merged consecutive posts]

Message 1 of 2 (337 Views)

Re: Gallery not properly saving rooms

EA Staff

Hello @Zasz_Zerg,

Could you please confirm if you are using any mods/cc in your game? If so, would you mind trying to remove them and verify?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 2 of 2 (270 Views)