Re: Gallery gives build credit to CSM_PersonaName

by anetherron

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Gallery gives build credit to CSM_PersonaName

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

The Gallery randomly attributed one of my builds to this name. When looking at the name's profile there is a long list of comments of people complaining that it's stolen their creations too. The item in question shows in my Library but it looks as if I reposted something made by CSM_PersonaName.

However, when searching for it in Gallery, it shows up, with no mention of the mystery CSM_PersonaName.

Message 1 of 5 (740 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

@anetherron Do you still have this issue ?

I believe this to be fixed. The name might still be present on the already affected stuff.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (584 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Sounds like a placeholder name.

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (716 Views)

★★★★ Novice

so is this a bug or a hacker?

Message 3 of 5 (662 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@anetherron Do you still have this issue ?

I believe this to be fixed. The name might still be present on the already affected stuff.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (585 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi, the last time I played the game was about two months ago, and at that time the problem still persisted. I'm afraid I can't say if it still does. 

Message 5 of 5 (532 Views)