Re: Gallery Sort Issues

by Marjia01

Original Post

Gallery Sort Issues

★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the Gallery and try to sort it.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Gallery does not Sort Properly
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the Gallery sorted by using various filters like titles, hashtags, popular now, newest, most popular
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The Gallery does not Sort Properly. I expect to see the Gallery sorted by using various filters like titles, hashtags, popular now, newest, most popular.

I am showcasing a lot that can't be found right now using the gallery sort methods available.

This is just one example of gallery sorting issues.  It's not sorting Popular now in descending order, Most popular is also not sorted in descending order, it's all mixed up.

the Sort method of using hashtags only works sometimes and searching for titles often fails.

the Gallery Database and Query methods needs ATTENTION.

Message 1 of 4 (531 Views)

Message 2 of 4 (443 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
@BumblingJuicebox I had to download to view it, don't understand why the document viewer isn't working here, it did yesterday, but i can see it's not sorting rooms for you, it's a mish mash of everyting. What a mess.
The gallery is not sorting properly.
Message 3 of 4 (439 Views)

★★ Guide
@BumblingJuicebox Your Gallery is definitely not sorting properly. (oops Iwas logged in with my pogo account, this is my sims account.)
Message 4 of 4 (432 Views)