by marjia

Original Post

Highlighted

Gallery Bug!

★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? see gallery
What happens when the bug occurs? Gallery not sorting lots, Popular now unsorted, repeated lots display. Trending hashtags all say the same thing.
What do you expect to see? Popular now lots should be sorted by number of downloads. Only one of each lot should appear.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Gallery not sorting lots, Popular now unsorted, repeated lots display. Trending hashtags all say the same thing.  Popular now lots should be sorted by number of downloads. Only one of each lot should appear.

Message 1 of 7 (711 Views)

Re: Gallery Bug!

Hero
I don't have any multiple lots and I don't see multiple lots on your pics ? Can you try deleting your cache folder.

I do see the trending hashting issue.

is this since today ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (677 Views)

Hero
@marjia Do you still have issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (625 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

the lots at the top are in order till you scroll down for a while then you see them jump out of order and lots start to repeat.

the trending hashtags has been fixed.

There is nothing wrong with the computer, this is their fault. Many others have noticed the same thing.

I traveled from New Zealand to Seattle, changed computers, same thing, all of the archtitects in our group are seeing the same thing, from Europe to America. There is nothing wrong with our computers. This is EA problem.

Edited by EA_Mai: writing in all caps is considered screaming on the internet and not allowed.

Message 4 of 7 (622 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

The popular section has a thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-The-Sims-4-popular-now-section-in-disarray/m-p/5820419#M3... .. couldn't find the link last time (which is why I left that part out)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (611 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @marjia,

No need to shout, crinrict was just trying to help you by posting a really good suggestion. How would she know you changed computers, and even countries?

I've merged two of your posts into one, to fix the double posting. Remember you can edit your posts using the ... on the top right corner if you want to add information.

You mention repeated lots display - is this in the community tab? Are you using any filters or options? Details are helpful Standard smile

-Mai

Message 6 of 7 (605 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

All of the information is available in the original bug report.  

There is nothing wrong with the computer.  This is EA problem.

Message 7 of 7 (595 Views)