Re: Galaxy of Heroes monthly achievement

by ukspartacus

Original Post

Galaxy of Heroes monthly achievement

★★★ Novice
On galaxy of heroes mobile game I logged in every day in February but was not credited with the achievement and credits that come with it.
I used the in game help but they were useless and closed my issue without resolving it.
Message 1 of 11 (592 Views)

★★★ Novice
same here pal not really amused by this but don't expect any help from EA they are useless
Message 2 of 11 (574 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Yea they didn't anything at all But 200 war tokens pft
Message 3 of 11 (558 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem. The employee I spoke to on the phone even had the audacity to tell me the problem was not with the game but in my perception of the achievement. I called back and the second guy said it could be a programming error, the achievement most likely unlocks after logging in for 30-31 days. But February reset at 29 this year.

Message 4 of 11 (551 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Wow
Message 5 of 11 (532 Views)

★★★ Novice
I assume it is to do with only 29 days in February.
Seriously though surely that is sortable?

My advisor claimed I did not log in every day.
I told him to look it up as the character shards reward for the 29th log in pushed me over the requirement for 4 stars..
Message 6 of 11 (519 Views)

★★ Novice

I would suggest that everyone report this as a bug. The more people that report it the higher the likelihood that it will be addressed. 

I was looking forward to that reward too. Need to train several of my heroes to 60!

Message 7 of 11 (507 Views)

★★ Novice
It has to be a glitch..i have logged in everyday since I started the game and no monthly reward achievement given.
Message 8 of 11 (504 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

This is currently a known issue that is being investigated by EA's Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes Studio

Message 9 of 11 (479 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hopefully it is fixed soon

Message 10 of 11 (472 Views)