[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Google pixel 4a
OS Version Android 11
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 816-389-435
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug The day to disc for dread is not working correctly in galactic conquest.it's supposed to activate every time an ally takes a move. Some battles that activates 100%, other battles that never activates once... And still others it activates randomly. There doesn't seem to be a pattern even when using the same characters against the same enemy.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country Usa

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Google pixel 4a
OS Version Android 11
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 816-389-435
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug The day to disc for dread is not working correctly in galactic conquest.it's supposed to activate every time an ally takes a move. Some battles that activates 100%, other battles that never activates once... And still others it activates randomly. There doesn't seem to be a pattern even when using the same characters against the same enemy. 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country Usa

Message 1 of 4 (215 Views)

Re: Galactic conquest dead bug

★★★ Novice
@Daddywegmans *dread no dead
Message 2 of 4 (213 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Dread doesn't say the effects can't be resisted, so maybe that is happening. Also, some units are immune to fear.

I also notice that it says a random enemy, and not, "a random enemy who doesn't already have it." So it may be possible that you are applying the effects again on someone who already had them. 

If you can get a video in slow speed, it might be possible to read the text at the beginning of ally turns and see what's going on. 

Message 3 of 4 (183 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

The effects stack so I'm 100% sure it's not simply being reapplied. I play in 1x speed and while I guess it could be resisted, the game doesn't seem to tell me it is being resisted. I understand certain characters kits prevent them from being feared, or others like the stage 4 boss with SEE he can dispel all debuffs (once he takes his turn).

Message 4 of 4 (164 Views)