Galactic War placement, etc.

by Beslan7

Original Post

Galactic War placement, etc.

★★★★★ Apprentice
Aight, been a while for me. I've run across a few things but haven't really had a chance to make a new post.
(Don't think I will bother much on making my own feedback threads except consolidated ones on big patches)

Anywho, here's what we have for bugs:
Aiming at enemies, this plagued me for a couple galactic war matches in a row, I wasn't able to select 2 enemies, far left and back row left.
Seemed to only happen during GW fights, and not 100% of the time.
Even after killing second from the left I wasn't able to select either of them. (The worst part was that I basically wasted my turkey raider attack killing Di when I wanted to take out ventress who smashed me with an AoE right away)
(First screenshot)

Secondly, Galactic War enemies placement uses Arena placement, however, some Maps don't accommodate this. (Screenshots attached)
Annoyingly, I was able to select the blocked off person (contrary to the other bug mentioned)

And while I'm here, does anyone else have their special ability upgrades sometimes not SHOW everything needed? Like sometimes the Mk II won't appear in the purchase requirements but still be a part of the cost? Sometimes resting helps this, other times it sometimes highlights the button as if I can afford it but does nothing (as the upgrade costs stuff I don't have, even though the UI only says I need 4 Mk III and that's it)
Screenshot_2015-11-08-20-55-07.png
Screenshot_2015-11-08-20-48-13.png
Screenshot_2015-11-07-10-33-27.png
Message 1 of 6 (472 Views)

Re: Galactic War placement, etc.

★ Guide

@Beslan7 wrote:

And while I'm here, does anyone else have their special ability upgrades sometimes not SHOW everything needed? Like sometimes the Mk II won't appear in the purchase requirements but still be a part of the cost? Sometimes resting helps this, other times it sometimes highlights the button as if I can afford it but does nothing (as the upgrade costs stuff I don't have, even though the UI only says I need 4 Mk III and that's it)

I can confirm that I get this issue too some times. Both the missing ability mat requirement and the fact that the game highlights the upgrade button when you really can't.

Message 2 of 6 (446 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Slushie83 wrote:

@Beslan7 wrote:

I can confirm that I get this issue too some times. Both the missing ability mat requirement and the fact that the game highlights the upgrade button when you really can't.

You can scroll up and down in the ability mats window, even though there's no bar, and see the mats required. That may be your problem?

The highlighted upgrade button bug happens for me when I go straight to another ability in the 'character details' screen after have just used all my mats on an ability. The game doesn't re-calibrate your mats and the requirements until you leave the 'character details'.

Message 3 of 6 (432 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
(There is no quote button on mobile site that I can see)

Anywho, it's definitely not that all the time, often it shows 1 & 3 but not two (which means I can scroll)
Other times it shows only 3 with no ability to scroll at all.

It's been a case of every combination you can think of for me!
Message 4 of 6 (429 Views)

★ Guide

@Beslan7 wrote:
(There is no quote button on mobile site that I can see)

Anywho, it's definitely not that all the time, often it shows 1 & 3 but not two (which means I can scroll)
Other times it shows only 3 with no ability to scroll at all.

It's been a case of every combination you can think of for me!

What you just described is exactly the same experience I get too.

Message 5 of 6 (414 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Same problem here. Upgrade screen for skills is borked.

But more serious is the target problem.. guessing it has something to do with different "hitboxes"
Message 6 of 6 (394 Views)