Galactic War is UNFAIR

by ksshanam

Original Post

Galactic War is UNFAIR

★★ Newbie

Galactic War is UNFAIR

GW is designed to pit the player's team against an horrifically overpowered squad. In lower levels, this is exhibited by being pitted against teams 10 levels above the player. At higher levels, it is pitting the player against maxed out (and likely cheating) squads that are impossible to beat.

It's frankly a rubbish proposition and UNFAIR. EA, your game is UNFAIR, and you need to make it FAIR.

The algorithm used for setting up GW battles MUST STOP pitting players against overpowered squads. No pitting against maxed out squads unless the player's squad has at least three maxed out characters. No pitting against squads 10 levels above the player's.

Nothing else in SWGOH is so broken as GW. Fix it.

Message 1 of 11 (1,652 Views)

Re: Galactic War is UNFAIR

★★★ Newbie
I agree. I'm blowing multiple max level squads in the last level and can't even kill Thrawn. He's way OP.
Message 2 of 11 (1,620 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Im encountering this problem EVERY day. The last purple chest and often even the one before that, means you end up facing overpowered teams, and almost always the same configuration. Thats is with Thrawn and R2 at ridiculous power of 22081. Combine them with Nihilus at 19000 and General Kenobi at almost 18000 and the Death Trooper, well you dont stand a chance.

I have nearly 40 characters at 7 stars, lvl 85, gear level between 8 and 11, all omega and when facing these so called teams I wipe immediately. They take out ALL of my top characters in like 10 seconds!

Look at this guy for example:

Its a bl**dy joke!

I must have sent at least 25 complaints to EA, never recieving nothing but a * standard reply saying nothing.

This also means I cant get the Galactic War achievement since I never finish the whole campaign.

Ive spent hundreds of dollars on this game and if I could get my money back Id be glad stop playing.
IMG_3779.PNG
IMG_3782.PNG
IMG_3783.PNG
Message 3 of 11 (1,529 Views)

★ Apprentice
I have had multiple posts about this go unanswered.
Message 4 of 11 (1,352 Views)

★★★ Newbie
And immediately after gear level XII was possible, you end up meeting even worse teams than ever. How can players get it so fast, and on characters which also are very hard to get?

This is EA * and I dont understand why they doensnt give a proper answer to this!
Message 5 of 11 (1,347 Views)

★★ Novice

Yep, and this GW is from this morning...I have not been able to complete GW in about 3 weeks!!! Friggin horrible!! I am pretty close to just uninstalling this game....such a shame too, because this game really has some great potential too. It could be soooo much more fun to play!!! UNINSTALL COMING SOON TO A GALAXY NEAR YOU......GW1.pngGW2.png

Message 6 of 11 (1,316 Views)

★ Apprentice
I am right there with ya. I already cancelled my battlefront Preorder over the way they are handling this game and how they left so many issues with BF 1 unadressed
Screenshot_2017-10-08-17-47-06.png
Message 7 of 11 (1,183 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
I have 0 gold gear characters and I have to defeat 5 at once, and they are 5 of the best ones too. Impossible.
Message 8 of 11 (1,181 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Ther's no fun to play it. Always there is a more powerful team which can't be even damaged by my teams. Out of sense

Message 9 of 11 (711 Views)

@UmeshSkywalker Please don’t “necropost” old threads. That is a violation of the forum rules.

As far as the difficulty of GW, it scales based on your account. Using several teams in the early nodes can give you an advantage because those teams will have partially filled turn meters, and can get a “jump start” on enemy teams in later nodes.