Re: Galactic War difficulty variance

by maz6987

Original Post

Galactic War difficulty variance

★ Apprentice

Let's just get this out of the way up front.  I have 2 accounts on Galaxy of Heroes.  Yep, there it is, let's move on.  

I have a level 50 character and a level 44 character.  I have completed the Galactic War battles in their entirety 3 or 4 times with my lower level account.  It's quite easy actually.  But with my primary account, I haven't even reached the last 2-3 battles.  I never survive that long.  I've been playing the galactic wars with each account since it opened at level 42 (or 40?  I can't recall), so my level shouldn't have any indication as to the difficulty they're throwing at me.  So what is it?  Why is the war difficulty so vastly different between 2 accounts?  

I appreciate any input I can get, thank you!

Message 1 of 2 (170 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Galactic War difficulty variance

★★★ Newbie
I've run into the same issue. A friend and I started the game at the same time. He is a level 47 and I'm a 46. When he enters galactic war, his opponents are level 20-25. When I go in, my opponents are 42-46 or so. He finishes every time he plays and I can open maybe 4-5 crates if I'm lucky. The rewards that you get for finishing are crazy good. What gives EA? Is there a setting for this or just some kind of glitch?
Message 2 of 2 (142 Views)