Re: Galactic War Issue - Dead After New Node

by DaveKent79

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Galactic War Issue - Dead After New Node

★★ Novice
After starting my galactic war run tonight I successfully made it through node one, go to node two and all of my character used in node one are marked as dead. I barely lost any health on any character through node 1. Same thing on node 2 after using a new set of 5 toons. So now I lose out on galactic war for the day, all the crystals and credits and currency due to this bug. Please find attached screenshots of my "dead toons" after node 1 and 2 which still show some of their protection?! Please help asap!!
image.png
image.png
image.png
Message 1 of 17 (1,024 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@911-524-524 @God_Mount_U @DaveKent79 @HansBrant70 @Brummbarr @goldiejames @jaydajew73 @NewpoloCWL @casketcr3w @chivalrousfool

Hi everyone,

This was a bug with the latest update, we have resolved this issue since: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/52333/bugs-after-update-on-7-6-2016

We have also sent out on 350 crystals to everyone for encountering this issue.

Thank you,

Nils

View in thread

Message 12 of 17 (896 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
I had same issue only I was about halfway through the nodes, but my team left the last battle strong with full health and abilities. Then in the next round they've apparently all died in between the two nodes. This game is toooo buggy.
Message 2 of 17 (1,007 Views)

★★ Novice
Is this the new galactic war set up as this happened to me as well except this didn't happen until I was halfway threw a.d had to close the game and restart. If this is the new set up I honestly feel you should have discussed this with your customers and you will definitely be losing some.
Message 3 of 17 (989 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm so angry and worry about these serious bugs, A lot of effort and money have been put into the game especially this Galactic War. Not just "Dead after New Node", full success means full dead.... how come the control team do that, what's the compensation to us (time, effort & money all lost)

Screenshot_20160707-100834.png
Message 4 of 17 (981 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me also. Now game freezes when I try to enter GW

Message 5 of 17 (951 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How long has yours been doing that? My problem just started about an hour ago, immediately after i downloaded the update.
Message 6 of 17 (917 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same trouble happened to me.

Message 7 of 17 (909 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same thing here. Dead with shields
Screenshot_2016-07-06-21-48-12.png
Screenshot_2016-07-06-21-48-17.png
Screenshot_2016-07-06-21-48-48.png
Message 8 of 17 (884 Views)

★★ Novice
Same problem, dead with shields
Screenshot_2016-07-07-09-05-12.png
Message 9 of 17 (870 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same way too buggy and it won't allow me completing this Galactic War battle, leaving me dead!

Message 10 of 17 (863 Views)