Galactic Conquest Max Completions missing 5 CAT Shards

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Ipad
OS Version 14.7
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 731-149-156
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I have been completing Galactic Conquest hard mode max crate for 3 events, and as reported on the forums 3 events and purchasing shards will give you enough to unlock Commander Ahsoka Tano (CAT), on completing the 3 events I and receiving the rewards I am now on 325 instead of 330 shards, on contacting the help I was pointed to the forums where the forum states an issue on the cost of event shards was incorrect so 5 free shards were given out, I did not realise this so asked for the 5 free shards so I can unlock my CAT the same as everyone else.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? look at my account you will see I am 5 shards short.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country United Kingdom

this is the post I was pointed to: Incorrect Conquest Pricing for Commander Ahsoka Tano Shards — Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Forums (ea....

CAT Shards.jpg
Message 1 of 3 (267 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Galactic Conquest Max Completions missing 5 CAT Shards

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Gibrise and thank you for the report.

Looking at our internal logs it looks like you missed purchasing the available shards from 2 different scavenger nodes during the hard-mode conquest in May, leaving you 10 shards short to unlock Commander Ahsoka. Adding the 5 free shards you received for the canceled conquest (you claimed those on 06/10/2021, 7:44 am GMT+1), that leaves you exactly with the number of shards you have collected so far, leaving you 5 shards short to unlock her. Everything appears to be in order, sorry.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (217 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

With the 5 free shards, you only needed to purchase her shards 3 times in the last event. If you purchased all 4 each time, you could still have completed her without the free shards. 

Was there a period of time you did not sign in that you wouldn't have gotten the free shards? I'm not sure how long the timer was, but if you were signing in daily you should have gotten them. 

So you missed purchasing her shards either one time or two (depending on if you had the free ones) from the scavangers. Ultra_Slide should be able to check your account and see.

Message 2 of 3 (246 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Gibrise and thank you for the report.

Looking at our internal logs it looks like you missed purchasing the available shards from 2 different scavenger nodes during the hard-mode conquest in May, leaving you 10 shards short to unlock Commander Ahsoka. Adding the 5 free shards you received for the canceled conquest (you claimed those on 06/10/2021, 7:44 am GMT+1), that leaves you exactly with the number of shards you have collected so far, leaving you 5 shards short to unlock her. Everything appears to be in order, sorry.

Message 3 of 3 (218 Views)