Re: Galactic Conquest Data Cards

by ijcath

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

I am having the same problem and have relied on a disc build that uses several entrenched discs this conquest.  This issue has resulted in losses (my r7 JML was killed before taking a turn when Sabine hit him 13 times in a row and thus lost to Phoenix, and my Rey resistance team just lost to Carth OR.....) and wasted energy.  Given the little time left in this Conquest and the slim margin for error with regards to earning maximum Commander Tano shards, I would hope this issue will be addressed quickly.....

Message 11 of 18 (396 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@vasco11br wrote:

Leaders resolve can’t be working correctly. I tried using 4 of them on my slkr for plus ~100% speed which would put my slkr at approx 1000 speed and the other team still goes first?

@EA_UltraSlide could you please categorically confirm that the Leader's Resolve disk works 100%? Thanks.

Message 12 of 18 (391 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

you can easily tell if leader's resolve is working by taking a team with no tM manip (padme for example) - make padme 279 speed, ahsoka 263 speed (+25 from jka = 288 speed).  With 20% bonus speed from leader's resolve, padme should go before ahsoka.  (279+20% is well over 300) - she does.   (I Ran this in tier 1 vs a BH team (who are slow), with 1* leader's resolve disk.)

But if I go into mod battles and run the same squad and mods, ahsoka goes first. 

No one on my team started off with the entrenched purple protection though. so that disk is definitely pooched

Message 13 of 18 (385 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
... though maybe the stacking of bonus speed could be broken? Maybe someone who has more than one leader's resolved stacked could do similar math and confirm.
Message 14 of 18 (380 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Additionally. Damage output with 4 leaders resolve is also over 100% increase and my slkr attacks didn’t cause an increase in damage appropriately 

Message 15 of 18 (375 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Speed on Leader's Resolve does seem to be an issue. Even using two of them with my fastest teams, the other team still goes first. So either they modified this conquest to make opposing teams far faster than in previous conquests, or the bonuses from the disks don't seem to be applying correctly. 

Message 16 of 18 (359 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

There are issues with other discs (Covor's Agility maybe?) - I'm losing battles I've won every other time easily.  I find it very difficult to believe that a single 1 dot disc is the reason.  

Message 17 of 18 (355 Views)

★ Novice

I am having the same issues with the data disks. Entrenched is definitely not working and others seem to not be working as well but hard to tell without wasting energy to test. 

Message 18 of 18 (335 Views)