Original Post

Gaining Foresight despite Buff Immunity

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S7
OS Version 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug In a Revan vs. Revan Arena match the opponent's Jolee got the marked and buff immunity debuff while having no buff on him. Some time after the mass assist from direct focus being used on him he got foresight despite still having buff immunity. (Both Teams used Revan lead, GMY, Jolee, Bastilla and General Kenobi and had all abilities fully upgraded.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I didn't notice how exactly he got it, but the opponent's Grand Master Yoda wasn't alive when he got the buff.
Connection Type
Please select your region Europe
Country

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S7
OS Version 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug In a Revan vs. Revan Arena match the opponent's Jolee got the marked and buff immunity debuff while having no buff on him. Some time after the mass assist from direct focus being used on him he got foresight despite still having buff immunity. (Both Teams used Revan lead, GMY, Jolee, Bastilla and General Kenobi and had all abilities fully upgraded.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I didn't notice how exactly he got it, but the opponent's Grand Master Yoda wasn't alive when he got the buff.
Connection Type
Please select your region Europe
Country

Message 1 of 6 (414 Views)

Re: Gaining Foresight despite Buff Immunity

Hmmm, the only other way to receive foresight in that squad is from General Kenobi's basic attack, "Intuitive Strike" which has a 75% chance to grant foresight to an ally that doesn't have it.

Still, if Jolee has Buff Immunity, then he shouldn't be able to get Foresight. Potentially silly question - does your Revan have the "Direct Focus" zeta upgrade?

★ Novice

same problem with shock. shocked enemys are gaining foresight too. please fix !

Message 3 of 6 (363 Views)

[ Edited ]

Can you provide more information? What are the squad compositions, your ally code, and the sequence of events that led up to an enemy gaining foresight with shock (and which enemy)?

Also, with the QOL update, many buffs are hidden. Is it possible the enemy had foresight before he was shocked, but it wasn’t visible because the buffs were collapsed?

★ Novice

ally code: 771886499

enemy setup: revan bastila bindo yoda kenobi

my setup: traya sion nihilus thrawn bastila(fallen)

i dont use the new view of buffs.

i shock yoda with bastila, then yoda uses meditation and gains only foresight. the other buffs are blocked by the shock debuff, just foresight is ignoring it.

Message 5 of 6 (343 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @nidzo-bre and thank you for the report.

We've tested this today and "Shock" correctly blocked any new buffs. If you could provide us with a video (preferably at 1x speed), that'd be great.

Message 6 of 6 (313 Views)