[GTW] sims 4 alien disguises

by MissMakay

Original Post

[GTW] sims 4 alien disguises

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Help me, I started the sims 4 Get To Work with two alien sims and they can't change into their disguises. I don't have the option when I click on them, it just says go jogging or change outfit

Message 1 of 7 (5,958 Views)

Re: [GTW] sims 4 alien disguises

Hero

Sounds like a mod issue.

Remove them

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (5,943 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same basic issue: I had a female alien and male sim have four babies. All of them were born purple and wearing the alien baby clothes, but they were in the normal bassinet. When they aged up, they were purple, but they had normally-shaped faces, normal eyes, and normal bodies (and weren't wearing the alien clothes). The option to change into disguise wasn't there. 

I have no mods whatsoever installed (I got rid of them all when I installed GTW), so it's not a mod issue. Help?

Message 3 of 7 (5,645 Views)

Hero

Did you have them at the hospital or at home or a mixture ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (5,638 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I had the four at the hospital, but before that I had my male sim get abducted by aliens (twice) and have the babies at the hospital.

So:

1) Father gets abducted twice. Both babies are born at the hospital. Both babies live in the alien bassinet with alien clothes. Both babies age up to be blue alien-looking sims who can don and change their disguises.
2) Father marries purple alien. They both become pregnant.
3) Mother has one purple baby at the hospital. The baby lives in the normal bassinet wearing alien clothes. When it ages up, it is purple, has normal eyes, hair, and facial features. It cannot put on its disguise and it wears normal clothes. According to my other sims, it are not a "Known Alien."
4) Father has triplets. The babies live in the normal bassinet wearing alien clothes. When they age up, they are purple, have normal eyes, hair, and facial features. They cannot put on their disguises and they wear normal clothes. According to my other sims, they are not "Known Aliens."

Does that clear things up?

EDIT: I figured it out. I don't know WHY but the game doesn't register half-bred aliens as being aliens, so it gives them alien skintones, but no alien abilities (including the ability to mask their godawful skin tones with a disguise). I REALLY hope that gets changed in the future. I'm not the only one who seems peeved...

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=552392
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=552724

Message 5 of 7 (5,616 Views)

Hero

Seen other reports on this so was going to post that but since you figured it out ..

I don't think it qualifies as a bug so if you want it changed, it's the best if you post at the official forum in the feedback section.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (5,600 Views)

★★ Novice

I had the same issue today. I went through every mod I have (I currently have 563 pieces of custom content) and found out it was the Larger Interaction Queue by morgade on MTS. She/he abandoned the mod and might not update again. If you have that mod remove it.

Message 7 of 7 (5,551 Views)