Re: [GTW] Progress on Retail Lot not saved / Save Error 531

by crinrict

Original Post

★★ Novice

It is the out of stock signs. Until they fix it I'm using a temporary fix: creating a basement under the bakery with no stairs and at the end of every day I fill one display with all the out of stock signs and move it to the basement! Hope they fix it soon...

Message 11 of 16 (751 Views)

Hero

Nice fix.

Is it just on decorated baking goods or other stuff too ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 16 (747 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried your fix with a little add, i move all the out of stock to a new display, then delete it and yet no problem, apparently you can deletw the whole display, but not the indidividual signs

Message 13 of 16 (551 Views)

(GTW) CAS time machine

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I went into CAS to design an outfit for my new male employee, but when I came out of CAS the time had changed from 10am to 3am, paintings I'd sold the previous day were back on the wall despite the fact that I'd already replaced them with new paintings and I no longer had the employee, in fact that space was no longer unlocked.

Thing is, this is the second time this has happened. What on earth is going on?

Message 14 of 16 (479 Views)

Hero

Not going to put this as fixed just yet.

Patch Notes 1.5.149 address the issue but I want your feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 16 (894 Views)

Hero

@AttackPoodle That issue was addressed in yesterday's patch. Not sure how the fix affects broken lots.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 16 (458 Views)