Re: [GTW] Player stopped for hours at the Police Station

by rictraldi

Original Post

[GTW] Player stopped for hours at the Police Station

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I was playing as detective normally when in level 7 of career started to have such problems ...

1- The character began to take a little time to respond to perform the assigned tasks and it was getting worse each time more, example: when you first arrive at the police station, still at the entrance as soon as they arrived I was enjoined him fulfill one of the following 3 tasks listed, as well as analyze the evidence in blessed machine, but nothing him walk for the task to be completed within a period of 15 minutes and nothing he went toward the task, but it was getting worse and the time of lethargy was increasing and to make matters worse when you get on the machine he started to get stopped in front of her also for long periods and this happens in any place, such as, on the computer, to take fingerprints, photos, and frisking Prisoners and even talk to the other characters, and the weather was getting worse came to be more than an hour and a half stopped in front of the police station or in the machine or even to place a prisoner in the cell, not to mention to interrogate a suspect, which is almost the whole day to work in these conditions,' lol

2- As if that were not enough, suddenly clicking on an object to carry out such tasks the options menu began to take an eternity to appear.

3- When I couldn't go through this test of patience and he finally sat in front of the computer to perform a task she arrived to take several hours and many times without me forcing him to give up the same canceling the action that does not always happen because continued the time passing and him in front of the computer (machine, Table of slopes and colleagues) and sometimes the action was canceled (never immediately) and the times he ended by fulfilling the task, Phew!!!

4 - To make matters even worse it all, when the work shift it ended up, he is still at the police station for hours and nothing to go though, and at this time there is no point to make because at that time he no longer responds to tasks despite the list of tasks with one or ten tasks and needs of Sims falling until the red.

5 - This only happens at the police station, if you can leave on patrol or go to the scene of the crime, due to all the problems mentioned above, there is no problem and everything works perfectly, taking some two or three times to go to one of these two places the game closed alone. Ahhh when I return home for me everything is normal again. For while! ' Lol

6 - When I came back at the police station one day after resolving a case in the previous day, my únca task was receiving a new case and to my surprise when you click on the computer to perform this task, nothing the option Receive if either exist in the options menu, or in more options, that is, now that I am in level 8 of the career the only thing I can do is go on patrol and be giving notice to the Litigious park! If the game doesn't close, detail!
Then I decided to make my wife go to work of Detective and the problems continued and to my surprise the Table of Slopes was still with the tracks i had left and without the option to start the table of slopes and in computer nothing of option Receive If what inviabilizo the beginning of her career.

7 - Another problem was that, when attempting to perform these tasks I decided to give a Pause to choose what to do and to my surprise, NOTHING to pause, so I pauso the game and the time is still running even with the red lines and the symbol of pause active. in fact the pause yes but it takes a lot of time between I click the pause and the game really pause and this valley to increase and decrease the speed also.

8 - I play with Mods and a few Scripts, but I removed all and withdrew the option of Scripts but nothing has changed.

What can I do to solve and what may be these problems?

Message 1 of 4 (228 Views)

Hero

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

Also, I do have issues understanding everything you wrote. Would you be more comfortable in another language and if so, in which ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (212 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi thank you for your reply and I prefer in Portuguese.

Sorry my English

Message 3 of 4 (207 Views)

Hero

Ah, sorry. That language is not supported here but there's an Brazilian official forum. Maybe try if someone can help you further there: http://forums.thesims.com/pt_BR

(there's no need to apologize for not speaking another language well. I had my troubles since my mother tongue is German so it was like double translating. You did try to translate a long text from into a foreign language and that's nothing you need to apologize for! Just thought it might be easier if you could post in your own language)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (201 Views)